Cancellation of VHC February 1st to 26th 2021 MEDIUM

Victorian high country, VIC

See more trips
G'day to all that were going to & trying to get to this trip.
Unfortunately due to medical problems I am not going to be able to go ahead with the planned February trip. I'm hopeful April will see me able to get up there. I'll keep you posted. Sorry for the inconvenience
Have a safe & Merry Christmas.
Best regards Matt


  • Electric Winch
  • Recovery Gear
  • Matt (Chewy) I am first-aid qualified I had chainsaw training Trip Leader - Level 1 (Completed over 1 trips)

    Myself only
    Gypsy (2011 GU)
    • 33" Tyres, 2" Lifted
    • Rear Diff Lock
    • Winch

  • Peter (Stumpy11) Completed Proficiency training

    Driver + 1 Adult
    Stumpy11 (2006 GU Coil Cab TD42)
    • 33" Tyres, 2" Lifted
    • Front & Rear Locker
    • Winch

  • Rod (The tuff)

    Myself only
    3.2 TD (2013 Ranger px)
    • 33" Tyres, 2" Lifted
    • Rear Diff Lock
    • Winch

  • Stephan (Dmop85)

    I am Interested / In Waiting List
    3.0TD GU patrol (2000 Patrol)
    • 35" Tyres, 3" Lifted
    • Winch

  • Stan (stasik-a4)

    I am Interested / In Waiting List
    stasik-a4 (2017 Landcruiser)
    • 33" Tyres, 2" Lifted
    • Winch

  • Phil (Phil)

    I am Interested / In Waiting List
    Getaway Car (2014 Challanger)
    • 31" Tyres, 2" Lifted
    • Rear Diff Lock
    • Winch

Peter (Stumpy11)
I'm up for some long weekends during Feb. Rarely camp in the same place on consecutive nights 😀
29 Oct 2020
Trip Leader Matt (Chewy)
G'day Peter, be gr8 to have u along.
I'm up for both bace camping so long as it is in a good location. That to me would b a camp sight with river & a good amount of tracks to do each day & point to point 4x4'n & camping each night. I'm definitely going to b doing point to point but I have the entire month off.
There is 1 bloke that has expressed interest in joining for a wknd
It will b his 1st time in the VHC. He would like to spend more time 4x4'n that setting up camp each night.
That being said anything is possible.
We r lucky to b spoilt with opportunities & options.
The original plan was to head over to the South Eastern side of the VHC & 4x4 the way back to the Western side, zigzagging our way across. Travelling for 4-5 days stopping for a day. So point to point is fine by me.
I honestly think the group decision will b what is what will b best.
They will b wknd's when people like yourself will join & wknd's when people will want to bace camp. It's just a matter of getting the wknd's right for the majority.
My number is 041 889 8623 if u want to call.
15 days ago
Join or Sign in to Post a Comment.
6 GOING, 5 Interested
9 adults
Trip Date
01-Feb-2021 (Mon) to 26-Feb-2021 (Fri)

Meeting Point
Wherever is appropriate for the most
12:00 PM (Mon, 01-Feb-2021)


How many people? 1