Dargo to Licola via Blue rag, crooked river and billy goats

Forum > Your Trip Report & Experience
Previous   1 2 3   Next

()
02 Apr 2016

Yeah, better off reducing the file size first, this site just doesn't cope with big files.

Reduce it till it's 300kb or so.

()
02 Apr 2016

() wrote:

Yeah, better off reducing the file size first, this site just doesn't cope with big files.

Reduce it till it's 300kb or so.

No worries,il give it a go

()
02 Apr 2016

crooked river

()
02 Apr 2016

Message deleted by the author.

()
02 Apr 2016

Billy goats

()
02 Apr 2016

top of billy

()
02 Apr 2016

the pinnicles

()
02 Apr 2016

crooked river

()
02 Apr 2016

the pinnacles​

()
02 Apr 2016

Great pics Gazz, mine aren't too flash.

We had a little mate on the track, Big Kev said he looked tasty.

This section on the crooked was dead flat 3 months ago, just shows how a track can really change in a short space of time.

Bottom of Billy Goats

Helipad

Helipad

Pinnacles

Well here I am at 3:45am Sunday morning. Dr tells me I have food poisoning gave me some meds sent me to bed and rest, (easy for him to say) gut finally stopped rumbling. Enough about my problems. Mark what can I say about the trip? 3 words "absolutely bloody fantastic", mate you organized a great trip Thankyou both you and Gazza were great company and support for me under the circumstances. I am so bloody sorry we had to pull the pin , and we didn't get to see blue rag for yourself and Garry. Billy's challenged me. My guts were rumbling at the helipad, I thought it was the anxiety of the climb. Garry Thankyou again mate for the winch work and staying by my side as Mark was dragging me down. I was literally almost soiling myself. Great pics guys. Mark,Garry Thankyou again fellas. By the way have I told you I'VE DONE BILLY'S.

Big Kev

thanks for the report boys.

Glad you enjoyed it. Always nice to read how things went.

How ya feeling Kev?

Garry don't worry too much about blue rag mate, I alwasy believe there is a reason why you didnt make......

Felling a lot better mate thanks. Just pissed off we didn't complete the trip.

thanks for the report boys.

Glad you enjoyed it. Always nice to read how things went.

How ya feeling Kev?

Garry don't worry too much about blue rag mate, I alwasy believe there is a reason why you didnt make......

()
03 Apr 2016

Good to hear your feeling better.hey don't be pissed off, your health comes first , the tracks will be there for another day. And guess what ,you've done BILLY GOATS.👍

()
03 Apr 2016

Glad to hear you are better Big Kev, I bet you are glad we talked you out of continuing the trip.

Don't stress about cutting it short, no big deal, I got to do some jobs that all those buggers were ringing me about, I really should turn my phone off when I go wheeling.

Did you work out what you ate to give you the poisoning?

AND guess what? You did BILLY GOATSsmiley

Previous   1 2 3   Next