iconic tracks blue rag and billy goats

Forum > Your Trip Report & Experience
Previous   1 2
Gary
Gary (poppyg)
01 Mar 2016

Thanks Dennis for a great trip. It was good to meet new people and catch up with some old faces. Can't wait for the next oneyeslaugh

thank you to everyone that attended  had a great time met some new faces  and old ones  hadent been out  that far before and was great to see new places in the high country    for the car  $650  towed home same night  12.00 am  home to sleep for work at 5.00am  car repairs nil still sitting ther  will get a friend to look at it   front swivel bearing seised with no oil     there the breaks  great trip after all     

steve

Angelo
Angelo (cokeaddict)
21 Mar 2016

Thanks for the write up boys. Great to read this stuff.

Sure sounds like a great trip was had by all.

Dennis
Dennis (bigden)
21 Mar 2016

I have a couple of good videos but can't work out how to post them. They are on windows movie maker. I used to be able to put them on YouTube but Ime having problems with that as well

any advice??

Dennis
Dennis (bigden)
21 Mar 2016

I think I might of got this right, a little bit at the top of Billy goat bluff tk

https://youtu.be/Ei4KmV4ufQo

()
21 Mar 2016

Thanks for that Dennis, do you have any footage of the tricky bits?

Dennis
Dennis (bigden)
21 Mar 2016

Here's another with everyone at the helipad. That's all I have of Billy goats I think

https://youtu.be/yE0gdd7Lm-0

Dennis
Dennis (bigden)
23 Apr 2016

So I've had this bit of a smell in the car since our trip. When I went to the mechanics to pick it up, it was full of rubbish and one little bag that really stunk ( that I can't remember putting there) but it could of been mine . so I cleaned up , gave the car a spray of glen20 and away we went. 

But there's still been this smell , not overpowerering , just there. Anyway  today I gave the car a good clean up and there under the back seat was a prawn!!  Now I can't believe my new mates that swore I was the best trip leader they ever met would of done this?? ,!?? 

Before I blame anyone, I did go away a couple of weeks later with my son and his mate to our annual trip to a mates property in jerilderie. So it could of been them

if it was one of my new friends , it was something special .  cheeky Bugger me I meet up with Kevin a couple of days ago, it could of been him!

i will just remember to take a few prawns on the next trip laughcheeky

dennis

Gary
Gary (poppyg)
23 Apr 2016

So I've had this bit of a smell in the car since our trip. When I went to the mechanics to pick it up, it was full of rubbish and one little bag that really stunk ( that I can't remember putting there) but it could of been mine . so I c......

You silly prawm Dennis 😂

Dennis
Dennis (bigden)
23 Apr 2016

You silly prawm Dennis 😂

Yes , sounds a bit like you? But a few more culperates to check yet

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
24 Apr 2016

someone with a crap sence of humor that never grew up and has no respect for other people stuff, sounds like a typicle asshole to me

Dennis
Dennis (bigden)
24 Apr 2016

someone with a crap sence of humor that never grew up and has no respect for other people stuff, sounds like a typicle asshole to me

No, it's all ok . It was a tiny prawn and it could of been me that left it there. Maybe my altzhiemers is playing up . 

Previous   1 2