Major site upgrade

Forum > Announcements
1 2 3   Next

Hi all,

We have been working hard behind the scenes to bring you a better website for joining your favourite 4wd trips and making it even easier to post your trips. 

Over the next few weeks, there will be some major changes on the site layout. We try to keep everything consistent and simialr to the existing website so that you are familiar with it. The new site will be optimised for mobile viewing so that you can easily manage your trip using your mobile. 

It's not an app (Apple, Google Play) yet but we will be working on it. 

please don't hesitate to give us your feedback once the site has been released. 

Thank you

4WDTRIP Team 

Sneak peek

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
13 Oct 2015

These type of things ussually don't get me excited, but this looks awesome , I am looking forward to seeing it up and running, do you always leave the country to do this secret business.

It looks like its going to have that slightly modern feel to it. Kind of a spruce up. The sneak peek looks great.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
13 Oct 2015

Looks very 'smick' Kelvin; well done and I am sure we all appreciate the time and effort you put in continuing to improve all aspects of the forum....yes.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
14 Oct 2015

These type of things ussually don't get me excited, but this looks awesome , I am looking forward to seeing it up and running, do you always leave the country to do this secret business.

Haha... that's call "dedication"...

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
14 Oct 2015

Looks very 'smick' Kelvin; well done and I am sure we all appreciate the time and effort you put in continuing to improve all aspects of the forum....yes.

Thanks Al...

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
14 Oct 2015

It looks like its going to have that slightly modern feel to it. Kind of a spruce up. The sneak peek looks great.

Thanks Don

David
David (Paul Patrol)
17 Oct 2015

Looks great. Very slick. 

Looks great!!! Love it!!

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
17 Oct 2015

Love the new layout, well done 4WDTRIP team, GO TEAM

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
17 Oct 2015

Thanks all for the compliment. There are more exciting upgrade to come. Currently there are few minor layout bugs needed to be fixed asap. Thanks for your patient.

Colin
Colin (Col_and_Nic)
17 Oct 2015

New look is fantastic .......... Just one thing I've noticed is the my trips link doesn't work from the my account section. 

Tony
Tony (le Dakar)
21 Oct 2015

Mate- Looks great. Has a crisp clean feel to it.  The older version was great....this is even better.

Well done.

Angelo
Angelo (cokeaddict)
22 Oct 2015

Mate- Looks great. Has a crisp clean feel to it.  The older version was great....this is even better.

Well done.

Yep it looks great guys. Well done.

The finished product looks great. Still nice and easy to find your way around.

1 2 3   Next