1 2   Next
Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
21 Jul 2014

To all the Female 4ber's here is an idea that i seen in 4wd Action & Adventure that Graham Cahill did he took 35 Women 4wders out for a weekend trip so i thought that it would be a good idea for the women to have a day that they take over the rains & relagate the blokes to the Navagaters seat for the day.

So Girls if you don't have your own 4by Beg, Borrow or Steal your partners 4by for the day & relagate him to the Navagaters seat & to be the (Winch Bitch)for the day.

Sorry Guys but i recon the girls should have a day to shine.

It's just an idea at the moment so i have no idea as to when or where yet but if any of the women out there want to take up orginising this trip by all means go for it..

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
21 Jul 2014

I think it's a great idea. 

Sarah Harding (Alley)
21 Jul 2014

I've not driven the Patrol yet and I've never driven off road. I wouldn't have a clue what gear to be in esp the low/high stuff lol

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
21 Jul 2014

I've not driven the Patrol yet and I've never driven off road. I wouldn't have a clue what gear to be in esp the low/high stuff lol

Haha, it reminds me when I taught my wife how to drive manual. She controlled the steering, clutch, brake and gas...while I handled the stick.....I just shouted out "Clutch in / Clutch out"......while I did the shifting. 

Belinda Vine
Belinda Vine (PJ)
21 Jul 2014

I'd be very interested in this, I'm a newbie and have just started upgrading my little 4by4...  count me in!  :D 

Keith Irving
Keith Irving (keef)
21 Jul 2014

I think this is a great idea....i'll be happy to be Belinda's(PJ's) navigator

James Campion
James Campion (Beano)
21 Jul 2014

I think it is a great idea and very important for our partners to know the basics of 4wdriving. You never know when one of us might injure ourselves out in the bush and need our partner to drive out.

Definately interested and dare say I would bring a few cans to ease the nerves. Haha.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
21 Jul 2014

I think it is a great idea and very important for our partners to know the basics of 4wdriving. You never know when one of us might injure ourselves out in the bush and need our partner to drive out.

Definately interested and dare sa......

"You never know when one of us might injure ourselves out in the bush and need our partner to drive out." Couldn't agree more!..... 

Keith Irving
Keith Irving (keef)
21 Jul 2014

Actually....i think our partners can be just as capable if not more  so. PJ is new... but so far has been able to keep up with anything that we do.. Go Bel...... show the guys up..

Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
21 Jul 2014

Well it's about time you Kicked him into the navagaters seat Then,  & get him to teach you how drive his Patrol LOL

Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
21 Jul 2014

Wow that was a great response to what i thought was going to be a "mud fight"

How about we do a bit of brain storming & come up with some ideas as to when & where & get this trip happening...

Im thinking that it should/could be somewhere easy for the beginers, Your thoughts??????

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
21 Jul 2014

I think Gembrook/Bunyip State Park where I took the newbies group last week was a good place to start. Since most of the tracks are closed, there shouldn't be too many 4wds around. We've only come across 1 or 2 4wds in our last trip.

It's only an hour drive from Melbourne and there are couple good dirt roads where they can put their 4wd in 4H..... good picnic ground with toliets...... and if they want to try out 4L, try the short tracks near the powerline (STAY AWAY from the Boghole!!!!)

Tracy
Tracy (4TracyRunner)
21 Jul 2014

i think  gembrook as i am new to 4 wheel driveing and have no idea what i am doing lol 

and hubby better not drive his bloody car 

Rowan Johnson (pnut)
22 Jul 2014

Guys, I will nominate my Wife Lorraine when this trip goes ahead. Great idea.

Chris
Chris (BDR)
22 Jul 2014

I am scaredsurprise but Rachael said she will be in for it as well, she says she's excited cool

Poor Patrol wont be the same hehe

Chris

1 2   Next