Has anyone ever used Tyresales (Tyresales.com.au)

Forum > General Discussion
Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
13 Aug 2015

Just wondering if anyone has used Tyresales to buy their tyres? If yes whats your experience with them?

()
13 Aug 2015

shop around.

tyre sales are very expensive

Steve
Steve (Nav4x4)
13 Aug 2015

No mate try huntsman products big range good prices 

Damien
Damien (ZBO310)
13 Aug 2015

It's not about the dealer ....it's about what you need to use your feet for.
Google, "4x4 Tyre comparisons" and go from there.
Then find the best price for what you NEED based on your research.
From my experience all warranties are based on the manufacturer(however are all superceded by http://www.consumerlaw.gov.au/content/Content.aspx?doc=home.htm ...prices are based on the dealer/agent.
Hope that helps.

Dennis
Dennis (bigden)
13 Aug 2015

No mate try huntsman products big range good prices 

Another vote for hunts mans products

Stuart
Stuart (SeaJay)
13 Aug 2015

cornellstyres on ebay has good prices as well

Damien
Damien (ZBO310)
13 Aug 2015

Or try Huntsman Products......?!

Damien
Damien (ZBO310)
13 Aug 2015

I still think it's funny cause I just worked out I'm giving add advice to THE Calvin.

Damien
Damien (ZBO310)
13 Aug 2015

I still think it's funny cause I just worked out I'm giving add advice to THE Calvin.

Definately no bargains on Tyresales and beware of the age of the tyres!

Not too many good brands on offer at Huntsman try Geelong 4wd & Camping they can get all the brands and the guys there know their stuff

Brad
Brad (bagsley)
14 Aug 2015

Hi mate,if your in sydney check out international tyre trader online,i only have good things to say about them.

Luke
Luke (bushstig)
14 Aug 2015

Bought my wife's new tyres for her pathfinder on Tyre sales $80 cheaper than anyone else plus buy 3 and get the 4th free 265/70/17 bf goodrich A/T's

()
14 Aug 2015

Don't forget fitting and balancing to add to price when buying online,also some charge for tyre disposal 

Angelo
Angelo (cokeaddict)
14 Aug 2015

I have a crappy old mazda 626 that is my run around car. I got 4 michelin tyres for it 3 months ago from Jolly's wreckers @ Dandenong for 100 bucks all up. They were almost brand new. Cost me 25 bucks to have them fitted and balanced. Shop around, I think 4x4 tyres will be harder to find as a bargan but they are out there if your prepared to search around.