Sort 4x4's by state

Forum > Feature Suggestions
Previous   1 2

()
19 Mar 2016

() wrote:

Toyota drivers are renowned for being light fingered, as all the parts are so expensive.

Us Ford owners, well that's another story, all men of great honour.cheeky

()
19 Mar 2016

Hi mark ,don't ford rangers come with windscreens? Going of your profile photo😉

()
19 Mar 2016

That's my biggles mode

Martin
Martin (BT50driver)
19 Mar 2016

Hmm more like a Wiggle crying

()
19 Mar 2016

Wiggles are worth about 50 mill each, who is smarter?

I'll swap places with one of those dudes any day.

Getting back to 4x4 details, the site doesn't show your actual address, but if you click on a driver it does show the city, or suburb.

Is that a problem though?

()
19 Mar 2016

() wrote:

Getting back to 4x4 details, the site doesn't show your actual address, but if you click on a driver it does s......

Not a problem with people living in fair size towns.but small town where there's pop 100 .

Mark
Mark (blackduck)
19 Mar 2016

() wrote:

Getting back to 4x4 details, the site doesn't show your actual address, but if you click on a driver it does s......

I do not think so but others seem to have concerns My inquiry was to be able to sort on site rather than do off site.

I will continue  on with my life

cheers

()
19 Mar 2016

Well then Garry I suggest you log into your account and change your location in your profile to Victoria, as it currently shows where you are.

()
19 Mar 2016

() wrote:

Well then Garry I suggest you log into your account and change your location in your profile to Victoria, as it currently shows where you are.

Put into states might be a good idea.

()
19 Mar 2016

Would have nothing to do with insurance claims, insurance companies have better things to do than waste time searching through 1000's of sites and pages to find illegal mods. The first thing an accesser does when processing a claim is look ......

Deleted, as it showed how easy it was to find Matt's address.

Matt I PM'd you to show how I found your exact address in 10 min.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
19 Mar 2016

you do make a good point Mark, not to worried though who would want to steal a shitty Disco with over 300,000km on it. Plus if anyone really wants to target a specific car there are numerous ways to track people / cars down

()
19 Mar 2016

I have detailed files.

You would have to have seen the terminator to understand that joke.

Edit, just got a message that was a tad creepy, I didn't mean it that way... not this time.

()
21 Mar 2016

() wrote:

I have detailed files.

You would have to have seen the terminator......

you do have to be careful what you post, mark just showed that ,how easy it is,and thieves dont just take newer cars,the mods on your car might attract there attention,diff locks,winnches,suspension,tyres,the list goes on ,and adds up in $$$$, the 4wd section on this site has all that info ,There are some very clever car theives out there.

Angelo
Angelo (cokeaddict)
15 Jul 2016

Mark that was tongue in cheek but there are people on all kind of forums that just do that, scouring sites to see where people live and what kind of equipment they have.

I also do astrophotography besides 4w driving and it is an very......

Hey Martin,

Seems we have similar passions with the astro gear.

I agree 100% with what you said. Lots out there who do the midnight spares thing. 

as for the Insurance comment, yes correct, They do go through sites and keep records of insured vehicles for that very reason. My cousin works for one and that is her job exactly. They call it an "insurace" that can help them dishonour a claim especially if the mods have not been disclosed to them when signing up.

have fun with the astro buddy.

Dave
Dave (Davepatrol)
06 Oct 2016

() wrote:

I live in a small country town and it would be easier for thieves to locate my vehicle via using such data on this site,if the site chooses to do a data thingy I'll be removing my vehicle info,it just makes  it more easier for the low life ,it be like a shopping list for them.

I live in a small town too, but you can put a general area like mine is Mid Nth Coast nsw, There is hundreds of small tows up here but if smeone is in the general area they might want to get in touch.

Previous   1 2