Good tracks near O'Tooles Flat camping ground

Forum > General Discussion
Previous   1 2
Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
26 Mar 2015

Does anyone know if we will have to book for the camp sites at O'Tooles Flat Campground now? 

http://www.parkstay.vic.gov.au/lake-eildon-national-park-o-tooles

Antony
Antony (Peloza79)
26 Mar 2015

No you don't, the only one in that area is the Aberfeldy camping ground 

Antony
Antony (Peloza79)
26 Mar 2015

Just looked at that link, I was positive it was free camping but things might have changed, best bet is to call dse (or whatever they call themselves now) in Erica or parks Victoria to find out. 

Antony
Antony (Peloza79)
26 Mar 2015

I just spoke to dse in rawson(as you can see in not achieving much at work today) and was told that the only camping that you need to book/pay is the Aberfeldy camp ground (between Thompson dam and Walhalla @ the bridge) all the rest is first in best dressed. There number is 5164 2200 if you want to have a chat with them 

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
26 Mar 2015

I just spoke to dse in rawson(as you can see in not achieving much at work today) and was told that the only camping that you need to book/pay is the Aberfeldy camp ground (between Thompson dam and Walhalla @ the bridge) all the rest is first i......

Thanks mate! It's great to know that....much appreciated! 

Angelo
Angelo (cokeaddict)
16 May 2015

Great feedback from you guys.
thanks so much for sharing it. I will be checking all those tracks out when they reopen this year.
I think these will be a great 1st trip after winter. I will plan it as a 4 dayer midweek solo trip. Gives me time for lots of stops for photos and longer stays if I find a great river camp spot.
thanks again guys.

Previous   1 2