1 2   Next
Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
07 Feb 2015

i have been hearing quite a bit about LV1 of late so it me to thinking of going for a wander & taking a look to see what all the talk is about & was wondering who might be intrested in tagging along?

Im thinking of a date somwhere around late march or early April.  

I would be interested in tagging along I hope to have a winch fitted by then not having a winch and other essential recovery gear will be the deal breaker for me

Ryan
Ryan (Mac)
07 Feb 2015

I'm pretty local to the area and have been out doing some exploring again. Wow the tracks have changed in the last 3 years. Hopefully I'll have tyres my lift and winch by then. So I'd be keen to come

Simon
Simon (1TUFFGU)
07 Feb 2015

Yepv I'd be interested in a look see!

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
07 Feb 2015

I am keen mate, Noojee is probably the only place I haven't done any tracks yet...yes, I've heard about LV1....LV2....

A lot of comp trucks go there for testing...........that says it all.............

Andrew Wale
Andrew Wale (awale)
08 Feb 2015

I would be interested if the Trip was on a Saturday.

I do not have a winch though.

G'day everyone although I am happy to respond to the emails coming in I am not the person who initially posted the LV1 Noojee trip

Zak
Zak (Uzooz)
09 Feb 2015

I'm always ready for a day out up in the bush 😎

Lee (B4RDUPGQ)
09 Feb 2015

Yeah I'll be keen ! As long as the rig survives the biggest jump comp at Portland we will be there 

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
09 Feb 2015

Yeah I'll be keen ! As long as the rig survives the biggest jump comp at Portland we will be there 

Hi Lee, sounds fun!!! ...Is that the trip with Peninsula 4x4 club ?.... If yes, tell us how it goes, as we will go to Portland on Easter, but we won't be able to drive on the dune though as the buggies club will close it for their club event on Easter...damn it.......we will go to Carpenter Rock (2 hrs from Portland) instead.... 

Cheers

Kelvin

Russel (Russel)
09 Feb 2015

Yes I would be interested to go 

Angelo
Angelo (cokeaddict)
13 Feb 2015

First post for me guys, apart from my intro.

Interested as well. Will this be a day trip or weekender?

Also you guys use a rating system for trips or do you just say HARD MED or EASY?

Either way I ask to find out where this trip sits, someone mentioned comp trucks use it for testing so that tells me its not beach run  :-)

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
13 Feb 2015

First post for me guys, apart from my intro.

Interested as well. Will this be a day trip or weekender?

Also you guys use a rating system for trips or do you just say HARD MED or EASY?

Either way I ask to find ou......

Welcome to 4WDTRIP! 

We have a rating system for trip. The trip leader can rate them based on their experience. However, you should consider what the trip leader's vehicle is. The trip leader may be very experienced with a very capable truck, it could be easy to him but hard for you. 

So make sure if you are in doubt, ask the trip leader before you join the trip. 

Wayne (dragic)
13 Feb 2015

Would be inerested in noojee around about late march early april if I have sorted.Out a few small issues with my forby I will let you Know in a few weeks time Cheers wayneyes

James
James (tuffeb)
14 Feb 2015

If it's wet your not driving lv3 without simexes or treps
Awesome tracks out noojee I know several good ones
Gleeson Is my favorite when it's wet, there gated now n seasonally closed unfortunately have to be before June

1 2   Next