REDARC Solar Pack Giveaway!

Forum > General Discussion
Club 4x4
Club 4x4 (CLUB_4X4)
14 Jun 2017

Hi All, 

Just dropping in to let you know that we are giving away an awesome REDARC Solar Pack. 

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
14 Jun 2017

Entering now.....

()
15 Jun 2017

Must get a quote to enter.

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
15 Jun 2017

() wrote:

Yeah, i stopped at that point.  Too much hassle with take a photo of your truck from every angle with the cat on the roof in every shot.

Plus their agreed value scale on an 80 series doesn't go anywhere near what mines agreed value with Shannons right now so not for me.  Bugger.  But then again Shannons paid out on a 3K claim a coupkle of years ago and I didn't even have to fill anything out no hassle no worries too easy.  Club 4x4 might be as good but won't cover my car for the value its currently covered for.

Club 4x4
Club 4x4 (CLUB_4X4)
15 Jun 2017

() wrote:

Hi Gazza, 

You do not need a quote to enter. We just ask for Phone no., name and e-mail address and you are in the running. 

Cheers

Club 4x4
Club 4x4 (CLUB_4X4)
15 Jun 2017

Yeah, i stopped at that point.  Too much hassle with take a photo of your truck from every angle with the cat on the roof in every shot.

Plus their agreed value scale on an 80 series doesn't go anywhere near what mines agree......

Hi Alex, 

This competition does not require a quote to enter. 

Also, we do judge every vehicle on it's individual merit. So if you do get a quote, make sure you do it through the 4WDTRIP portal and we will look at it closely for you as it is not very often we get beaten for sum insured once we have a full list and photos. 

CHeers

()
15 Jun 2017

Read your terms for entry. Must have a quote , ps it's in the small print. Lol

()
15 Jun 2017

Hi Alex, 

This competition does not require a quote to enter. 

Also, we do judge every vehicle on it's individual merit. So if you do get a quote, make sure you do it through the 4WDTRIP portal and we will lo......

I'd rather go to the dentist. Lol cheers😉

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
15 Jun 2017

I'm in with a chance...

()
15 Jun 2017

I'm in with a chance...

Darn, I thought I was the only one who entered.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
15 Jun 2017

I already have the redarc gear and for the record it is great, as far as insurance and photos, well the old beaten up Disco is way better under the skin...

HAHA, so you blokes tried to hide this one, guess what I'm in to win

Luke
Luke (Hiluxlou)
18 Jun 2017

cbf looking at it , insurance , photos and all the bs . why cant you just enter a competion without selling your soul ????