haunted stream trk info

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)
Ashley
Ashley (Ash)
29 Nov 2014

Hi everyone just wanting some info on doin this trk one weekend over the xmas Holidays (ie) wheres the last place to get gas from and if anyone knows how many kms it is and
Also if anyone is interested in coming if so ill post a trip up as I want to start doing some touring now I have a ford maverick and im an experienced driver thank you for any info u can give me

Leppy (Mick Lepp)
29 Nov 2014

Hi Ash

We did Haunted Stream recently. Drove down to Bairnsdale and headed bush from there. The Haunted Stream Track itself only took us about 4/5 Hrs. However the area has plenty more to do depending on time. 

keith and i may be interested , depending on date of course,  we could not make it to the last one and it sounded like a great trip..

would u be doing it as an overnighter ?

Ashley
Ashley (Ash)
29 Nov 2014

Yes will be overnight as my mate can only do weekend's dates would be probably the weekend of 10th 11th of jan

Ashley
Ashley (Ash)
29 Nov 2014

Also there will be no organized camp spot will just decide on the day because I wont have any plans track wise after haunted stream so it will be just taking some tracks unless someone has a bit of a trip plan that they have done already

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
29 Nov 2014

Hi Ash,

Pleaes post your trip if you have confirmed the trip details. We try not to use the forum for organising the trip. 

http://www.4wdtrip.com.au/offroad/trip/new.aspx

Thanks