1 2 3   Next
Jason
Jason (FauxBogan)
06 Apr 2017

I'm thinking of running a trip that has one day of driving around Marysville, one night camping at Cooks Mill Campground or Andersons Mill, then a 1/2 day of riding at Buxton MTB Park. I'd be keen to ride the first day but we'd need showers after so... you'd have to jump in the river.

Let me know expressions of interest and refer to a friend if you think they'd be interested.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
06 Apr 2017

I am keen!

Michael (mookins)
06 Apr 2017

I am interested! Just depends on the dates. I have been aching to take my bike out since I haven't been riding in so long since some injuries!

Yep I'm in.

Dan
Dan (Disco_Dan)
06 Apr 2017

I'm intrigued. As said before it would depend on dates, not that I'm particularly great at the whole BMX thing.

Freya (Sparkles)
06 Apr 2017

I would be interested depending on dates (althought havent MTB for a while have just been looking at it lol). I have a friend that may also be interested :)

Sounds good. Are you on Strava? I'll check your form 😀
Q

Trina
Trina (TrinaH)
06 Apr 2017

Count me in too depending on dates. 

Michael (mookins)
06 Apr 2017

Just a reminder to keep a look out for Buxton MTB tracks closure. I am 92.43% sure they close for winter period (usually reopens around my birthday). If the weather is bad they may close with short notice. Can't even find where to get this information from however. Probably their Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/buxton.mtb/ (I don't have Facebook so can't check).

this sounds like a great trip! depending dates i'd be there.

Zak
Zak (Uzooz)
06 Apr 2017

I'd come but don't think im fit enough for MTB

Mark
Mark (CHEEZY)
06 Apr 2017

Im up for that , depending on dates.

Dennis
Dennis (bigden)
06 Apr 2017

Bit late for an old fellow like me , but i used to race mtbs and rode at the youyangs long before the was proper mtb tracks there

would of been a great trip for me 10 years ago

Michael (Eladnonnac)
06 Apr 2017

Interested!! Lets get dates sorted before Buxton closes for winter!

Zak
Zak (Uzooz)
06 Apr 2017

I'd come but don't think im fit enough for MTB

1 2 3   Next