Body lift - Worth it?

Forum > Tech talk, questions
Previous   1 2 3 4

()
28 Mar 2017

A lot of great advice here, I can see a few good camp fire discussions over the weekend on the " mod toppic "

yep, 

just keep in mind the advice received is usually subjective, people assume you use the car the same way you do.

if someone in a comp truck tells you, that you need minimum 37s .... 

Thurstain
Thurstain (Tcm9669)
28 Mar 2017

Yeah lots of advice on here. I really thought I'd get a reply or two... But instead there's 4 pages worth of replies!

I'm sure it'll come up on the weekend when we're on border track.. Although the navara should eat border track :)

Nathan (MrWolf)
29 Mar 2017

Because the previous link didn't work. The rims I am running on my navara d22 are...

Steel 16x8 Rangers
P25 offset
With Mickey Thompson MTZ 285x75x16 (33')
Snake Racing 3 inch suspension lift kit  

Thurstain
Thurstain (Tcm9669)
29 Mar 2017

Because the previous link didn't work. The rims I am running on my na......

Thanks for that!

Don (Maddon)
30 May 2017

Thanks for that!

hows it goin mate / have you put the locker in yet and given it a red hot shot

Thurstain
Thurstain (Tcm9669)
30 May 2017

hows it goin mate / have you put the locker in yet and given it a red hot shot

No I have't put the locker in yet. Hopefully in the next few months... I am thinking of installing a diff drop at the same time when I put the locker in.

Don (Maddon)
30 May 2017

No I have't put the locker in yet. Hopefully in the next few months... I am thinking of installing a diff drop at the same time when I put the locker in.

ok - i was doing the power lines track on the way to lost city a few weeks back and a guy had a d40 with a  front locker - absolutely fantastic and this guy could drive as well - great to watch

Previous   1 2 3 4