Russell
Russell (Rusty00)
18 Mar 2017

Hi All,
My 16 year old daughter is doing her Venturers queen scout.
For here final achievement she has elected to do 30 hours plus of 4wding.
This includes a 4x4 course with Vic Scouts 4x4 training at the end of of April, full weekend.
Out side of the 4x4 course we are going to go to places like Gembook, Neerim and local areas.
There are plenty of easy to hard options in these areas.
Tomorrow is Gembook for a few hours of easy training.
Dirt roads and tracks like Andersons ect.

Would there be other L plate drivers interesded in participating at some stage or even tomorrow. Be a good opportunity to get the young behind the wheel.

I'm not sure if a trip is allow via the forum for learner drivers.

Regards Russell

Nick
Nick (Morphen83)
20 Mar 2017

Good Morning, Russell. 

While our kids are way to young to drive, they love going 4wd~ing. We are always interested in Easy / Medium drives and have no issues participating as part of a convoy consisting of a "Learner". 

Consider running a trip to the above areas I bet like myself there will be plenty of people interested and plenty of people happy to pass on valuable knowledge to everyone. 

Regards 

Nick. 

Russell
Russell (Rusty00)
20 Mar 2017

Good Morning, Russell. 

While our kids are way to young to drive, they love going 4wd~ing. We are always interested in Easy / Medium drives and have no issues participating as part of a convoy consisting of a "Learner......

Hi Nick,

We went to Gembrook yesterday, western tracks, Gentle Anny, Tea Tree (graded road).
The day was planned around safety and before trip preparation.
For her first real lengthy 4x4 trip as a driver she did perfect.
In 2 weeks we will be doing the other side of Gembrook.
Andersons which I was told this week is now a huge challenge.
Little bunyip and surounding tracks.
I want to stay away from the Sister tracks as they are overgrown and we get too many scratches.
Will keep you posted and put a trip.soon