RACV Connected Vehicle App - Any good?

Forum > General Discussion
Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
25 Nov 2014

Just saw the ad of an app developed by RACV called RACV Connected Vehicle App. 

It's a great idea and I like some of the features. But before I hand out $20 setup fee, just want to know if anyone using it and if they are any good? 

http://www.racv.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/racv/internet/primary/my+car/connected-vehicle

Jason
Jason (JBird)
26 Nov 2014

Seems like a good app as long as they've done their homework and tested all scenarios on all different devices. Like any other new app I'm tipping there'll be a few bugs early on and the need for regular upgrades, then again, maybe I'm just a pessimist lol.

Having a read I also noticed that the $20 price is only for those with Total Care, apparently for those with Roadside Care or Extra care the price is $100; and that $20 introductory price is only available for the first 10,000 members.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
28 Nov 2014

Seems like a good app as long as they've done their homework and tested all scenarios on all different devices. Like any other new app I'm tipping there'll be a few bugs early on and the need for regular upgrades, then again, maybe ......

Oh is that right? .... $100 for that app is way too much then...... I am on Total Care so I may only consider to pay $20 for it.... 

Yes I know they are new that's why I want to know how good/bad they are before I sign up.....

Thanks mate.