Becoming a 4wdriver, thanks 4wdtrip.com.au

Forum > General Discussion

Hi all,

Some of you will know us, we were new to 4wdriving when we joined the website in June. A friend of us( Paul Fogden, Furkew) spread the 4wd virus, but to be honest he warned us before hand.

Now we have done 5 trips with the site and we wanted to thank everyone who helped and taught us!! Please keep doing so! Still a lot to learn!

We feel that we were well supported and safe with all the experienced people we met on the trips.

We are loving the 4wd culture!

We feel blessed to have met so many great people and new friends!

See you out on the tracks

Jack and Mien

Dynamic Dutch Duo( thanks Allan BigPig for the add of Dynamic to our nickname)

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
03 Dec 2014

You guys are dynamic  , you are learning as you go ,a little bit each time you head out,I learnt the same way and I still have plenty to learn I always make sure I pass on a little of what I have learnt along the way to anybody new to 4wding,I hope to see you guys and plenty of beginers on many trips next year .

Paul
Paul (furkew)
04 Dec 2014

glad to have been able to introduce you guys to offroading and bush camping.

I still have a little giggle when you guys were putting up the camp trailer for the first time on the murray, but a few glasses of red calmed you both down afterwards LOL.

Im actually very jealous of how much you guys have been able to see in the few months that you have been getting into offroading. Youve already done big desert, and thats been on my list for nearly 3 years now, and im still no closer.

c u guys soon.