Dave
Dave (Stoops)
13 Feb 2017

http://www.navrun.com.au/amazingrace.htm Anyone interested in this over the Easter Holiday 

George
George (Georgie_Kyro)
14 Feb 2017

Hi Mate, i wont be at this event but I have entered the Navrun high country challenge for 2017
IT is scheduled for November which gives me enough time to complete my xr6 turbo engine conversion in the patrol.

Will you be at both?

Dave
Dave (Stoops)
14 Feb 2017

Hi Mate, i wont be at this event but I have entered the Navrun high country challenge for 2017
IT is scheduled for November which gives me enough time to complete my xr6 turbo engine conversion in the patrol.

Will you be at both?

Yeah I'm thinking about doing both

George
George (Georgie_Kyro)
14 Feb 2017

Yeah I'm thinking about doing both

I belive both of them are still taking entrants.
I spoke to rudi today and am currently waiting on further details.

It's either hand my car keys to another bloke and be nav, (but he said to me "you don't want me driving your car" ;-/
OR enter the event with another bloke who's done the event a few times now and have a decent navvy

Either way it should be a great event!

Dave
Dave (Stoops)
15 Feb 2017

I belive both of them are still taking entrants.
I spoke to rudi today and am currently waiting on further details.

It's either hand my car keys to another bloke and be nav, (but he said to me "you don't want me driving your car" ......

We have never done it before and it would be just me and the wife( who is a reasonable Nav), so we wouldn't be taking to serious. 

Alex
Alex (AlexPatrol)
15 Feb 2017

I did the Amazing 2 years ago, I enjoyed it but my kids were argueing a bit, by the end of the 3 days i was ready to leave them behind. I'd do it again but just me and my son, no little one's. Really enjoyed the Little Desert area.

Im in for the Guildford run in a couple of weeks, looking forward to that one. Thinking about the Pajero too, maybe.

cheers

George
George (Georgie_Kyro)
17 Feb 2017

I did the Amazing 2 years ago, I enjoyed it but my kids were argueing a bit, by the end of the 3 days i was ready to leave them behind. I'd do it again but just me and my son, no little one's. Really enjoyed the Little Desert area.

Hey Alex, what's the Guilford and pajero ones you speak of bloke?
Ps hope you been well

Alex
Alex (AlexPatrol)
18 Feb 2017

Hey Alex, what's the Guilford and pajero ones you speak of bloke?
Ps hope you been well
Guildford Nav Challenge is a nav run spin off I'd guess you'd say and the Pajero Challenge is run by rhe Pajero Club, been going for a few years, not last year . Havent done it before , looking at the lite challenge as a starter, just 2 stages. Full run would fry my brain.

I've been good mate, motoring along, hope your going well too,
cheers.