Over night camp trips, night runs & or day trips.

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)
George
George (Georgie_Kyro)
12 Feb 2017

Hi guys,
I am currently on leave from work and have 2 weeks off.
This first week I am away in port douglas but the following week I am free.

I am free from the Monday 20th Feb till Saturday 25th February. Looking for people that are keen for over nighters, night runs and or day trips.

Either way i am.open on any of the above and will be willing to do as much wheeling as possible over that week so would do more than 1 trip if 1 or another doesn't suit you.

NOTE*** The only request I have is that I am labeling the trip as a HARD-TRIP.

I am looking at Ellis Track, (wesburn and gentle annie areas) cobaws, toolangi, high country (like mount sunday road , deep creeks, Barkley river jeep track etc)

Hi guys,
I am currently on leave from work and have 2 weeks off.
This first week I am away in port douglas but the following week I am free.

I am free from the Monday 20th Feb till Saturday 25th February. Looking for people that are keen for over nighters, night runs and or day trips.

Either way i am.open on any of the above and will be willing to do as much wheeling as possible over that week so would do more than 1 trip if 1 or another doesn't suit you.

NOTE*** The only request I have is that I am labeling the trip as a HARD-TRIP.

I am looking at Ellis Track, (wesburn and gentle annie areas) cobaws, toolangi, high country (like mount sunday road , deep creeks, Barkley river jeep track etc)

If this suits you and you have a capable rig then let me know.

Capable vehicle and experienced driver is a must, must have good clearance, good tyres and a locker ,.

Don't want to come across rude, but between not having a holiday for 3 years, recently married, and now a new born, heading out wheeling is an absolute privilege, so I if you're looking to tackle the hardest tracks in Victoria and challenge yourself and your vehicle then this is the trip you want to be on