Winston
Winston (Winston_FJ)
07 Feb 2017

Anyone been out that way? What's on offer in the way of tracks?

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
07 Feb 2017

From majority of reports  I have seen/read Winston; a few ok tracks but majority rated easy.

Sven (NISVEN)
07 Feb 2017

Most of its easy to medium, with a few tracks hard, great views great 4wding, great place to visit

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
07 Feb 2017

Mt Cole is on my bucket list. I've heard there are some good stuff, technical hard tracks. It's not far from Pyreness Range / Avoca. We should run a weekend trip to explore the area soon. 

Winston
Winston (Winston_FJ)
07 Feb 2017

I'm keen. Want to give powerline track a shot. And I'm sure there's gotta be a few other gems in the area.

Tim
Tim (ttxpc)
08 Feb 2017

Great place to camp/4wd, powerline track is a killer, colliers gap (abandoned land rover just below top) eversley-sugarloaf, greens, and a heap of others, just across from Avoca, which has a handful of great tracks also, none of which as hard as powerline or colliers-gap, in their present condition

Dave
Dave (Stoops)
08 Feb 2017

I've been wanting to check out mt cole too, count me in if you are heading out that way to check it out

Winston
Winston (Winston_FJ)
08 Feb 2017

Ok will look at running a weekend trip once we have got the 4x4 Show out of the way.

I have a house and property over there I would sugest North Glenpatric track then Sardine,Old Bluff, Ellerys, Slate Mine,Perserverience,All good fun and will test all abilities. If you Like historic sites visit the Stawell mine site, if you look up Pyranees tourism you will get extra info.