Mt Disapointment

Forum > General Discussion

Thank you to you guys Winston Kelvin & Mat for a great day of exploring to find tracks with another Track off my bucket list. Thanks for all your help too with the winching. You 3 are the best had a blast 

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
05 Feb 2017

Was a fun day out, that section of track was great fun and I really enjoyed it, thanks to all for the day. Your welcome with the assistance and happy to be able to help out with the filming, looking forward to seeing the finished footage.

Winston
Winston (Winston_FJ)
05 Feb 2017

All good. Thanks guys for coming! Great company, great tracks, great weather. Loved it!

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
06 Feb 2017

Thanks guys for coming! It was great to tackle one of the iconic technical tracks in Australia. Chris, I think it was my first 4wd trip with you (except our Xmas gathering trip). You have done well and your Ranger performed exceptionally. You will unlikely need a front-locker unless you often drive technical track like The Laddar / The Bump. Even so, you can always use a winch to get you out of trouble. I only fitted my front-locker last year after driven it for so many years. If finanically ok, yes, it will be one of the best investment.