1 2   Next
Dave
Dave (Stoops)
29 Jan 2017

Tried to run a trip to the Border Track in September but was rained out, thinking of having another go when the track opens on 1st April. It will probably be over 4 days leaving Melbourne on 31st March, who's up for it.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
30 Jan 2017

Love that part of the country, have done Border track before and keen to do it again, count me in

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
30 Jan 2017

Best time to go Dave. We did that trip a few years ago; arrived at Pine Hut Soak the night prior and were pretty well the 1st cars through on the 1st April. Stayed at Red Bluff Campground the 2nd night and from there we made our way to the Pyreness for a few days. Think you saw my report of the trip.

Friday to Monday is the way to go.

Antony
Antony (Peloza79)
30 Jan 2017

Would be interested in coming

Sean
Sean (Sean32)
31 Jan 2017

I'm definitely keen. Done it twice gotta in rwd, can't wait do it again! Hopefully there's a bit of rain beforehand as the bogholes down at the end near Telopea Downs are normally an exciting finish to the trip.

Hi, I have been through that area once and enjoyed it, I'm interested, cheers

Greg
Greg (Pilchy7)
01 Feb 2017

I was planning to do it over the weekend before Anzac Day and take the Monday off.

would you consider leaving it until then?

Dave
Dave (Stoops)
01 Feb 2017

I was planning to do it over the weekend before Anzac Day and take the Monday off.

would you consider leaving it until then?

I did consider those dates but was told we have tickets to red hot summer in Bendigo on the Saturday, so for the sake of world peace No not that weekend.

Greg
Greg (Pilchy7)
01 Feb 2017

I did consider those dates but was told we have tickets to red hot summer in Bendigo on the Saturday, so for the sake of world peace No not that weekend.

Bugger!!!

in live in Bendigo. What is the Red Hot Summer?

Dave
Dave (Stoops)
01 Feb 2017

Bugger!!!

in live in Bendigo. What is the Red Hot Summer?

Red Hot Summer is a concert at the Jockey club with Ice House, James Reyne, taxi ride, Shannon knoll, Darryl Btaithwaite.

Tony (Triton mn)
01 Feb 2017

I'm interested 

James
James (Axis)
02 Feb 2017

Interested - always wanted to do it.

Jono
Jono (Varangian)
02 Feb 2017

I'm interested.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
02 Feb 2017

Plenty of interest Dave !! Its a great drive and a fantastic and relaxing part of the country, thought about definate dates yet?

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
02 Feb 2017

Oops just re read the first post, dates set, post the trip mate!!

Off to see The Boss tonight, should be a cracker concert

1 2   Next