Jamieson/Woods point Weekender

Forum > Your Trip Report & Experience
Previous   1 2 3   Next
Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
29 Jan 2017

Na we last count after the Friday nightsurprise

Actually Kev was really well behaved....

Being a car nut myself Alex, and I spent a few minutes chatting about cars...

Na we last count after the Friday nightsurprise

Actually Kev was really well behaved....

B......

Matty, that was because I had my ARB, anti ARB talk pills, Thursday night. I used the stronger 72hr Tablets

()
29 Jan 2017

We did have to debadge anything with arb on it, to protect Kev.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
29 Jan 2017

Matty, that was because I had my ARB, anti ARB talk pills, Thursday night. I used the stronger 72hr Tablets

thats OK mate, your not the only one on this site that needs / shoud be medicated wink

Rick
Rick (Spooner)
29 Jan 2017

Looks like a great weekend had by all Allan. 

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
01 Feb 2017

Looks like a great weekend had by all Allan. 

Yes was a good weekend Rick. As mentioned by others, added bonus was 'Big Kev' rarely talked about ARB....laugh. We just have to make sure he continues to take his anti arb pills on all trips.

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
03 Feb 2017

I must be getting slack, not once did I mention that LS upgrade option out there.....

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
03 Feb 2017

I must be getting slack, not once did I mention that LS upgrade option out there.....

MMM really, I am sure we both had a couple of discussions about our toyssmiley

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
03 Feb 2017

MMM really, I am sure we both had a couple of discussions about our toyssmiley

Indeed we did :-)    Allus interested in other people and their mods and yours is steath to the max.     We could have tried fitting my plastic engine turtle on your 4.6 tho....  Next time...........

I want to to do it al again. it has been a while since I have been out there, I need to recharge my " DAT DAT DA DAH" Captain ARB batteries, Captain ARB " able to drive tracks on recent traks pro's fear to tread, and who with the aid of his two trusty sidekickes Disco and TEQ, and of course Capt ARB's friend Ryanite, will forever make the tracks safe from ferrals who leave thier rubbish behind...........lol

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
03 Feb 2017

I want to to do it al again. it has been a while since I have been out there, I need to recharge my " DAT DAT DA DAH" Captain ARB batteries, Captain ARB " able to drive tracks on recent traks pro's fear to tread, and who with......

RAFLMAO

RAFLMAO

I thought you would like that Disco.....

Martin
Martin (BT50driver)
03 Feb 2017

Just some photo's maties :)

Great pics Martin thaks mate

Nice try Martin the BT50, you did not capture an image of the Governmrnt man , known as the PAJ,   Paj, yes the elusive PAJ you may know him, but I deplore you all do not underestimate the power of the PAJ. Do not test him, do not tease him.....he is the MENTOR OF CAPT ARB and many others with in the 4wdtrip.com/force.

Previous   1 2 3   Next