UHF and aerial....what do you have?

Forum > Tech talk, questions
Previous   1 2
Maarten
Maarten (DUTCHD)
25 Jan 2017

Yeah i have a 2dbi and 6dbi set up, running off a gme unit. So far no issues. Connection and reception is quiet good.
Do you have both hooked up at once, or plug the one in that most suits your needs at the time? My current unit is an older 40 channel, so I'll be going for a remote mic 80 channel, get a low dBi aerial and leave the current one. I had issues with the unit in my previous vehicle, and despite a new aerial it never worked great. Can't be bothered with the same issue, so get a new unit to start with....

Jim
Jim (JimMc)
25 Jan 2017

Do you have both hooked up at once, or plug the one in that most suits your needs at the time? My current unit is an older 40 channel, so I'll be going for a remote mic 80 channel, get a low dBi aerial and leave the current one. I had issues wit......

only have one hock up at a time if you try to run two together you will have problems, I have a high gain and a low gain and change them for the place I'm at. 

Do you have both hooked up at once, or plug the one in that most suits your needs at the time? My current unit is an older 40 channel, so I'll be going for a remote mic 80 channel, get a low dBi aerial and leave the current one. I had issues wit......
Seprate hook ups via passenger side. I leave long range connected the most, the other i only hook up if needs be.

Previous   1 2