Bunnings 12Volt ratchet wrench.

Forum > General Discussion
1 2   Next
Martin
Martin (BT50driver)
14 Jan 2017

Was today at Bunnings and saw a 12Volt impact wrench for $10 so be quick before they are gone (they are in the tools department).

Comes with 3 years warranty and 4 sockets, it's an Ozito.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
15 Jan 2017

I have done work for the company that handles all faulty stock and returns from bunnings, they have a rather large no thats wrong a massive warehouse chockers full of crap quality, consumer garbage and lets just say I wouldn't bother buying any Ozito stuff...

Martin
Martin (BT50driver)
15 Jan 2017

I have done work for the company that handles all faulty stock and returns from bunnings, they have a rather large no thats wrong a massive warehouse chockers full of crap quality, consumer garbage and lets just say I wouldn't bother buying any Ozito stuff...

If it works five times and breaks i can bring it back for an replacement and use the new one for ? times and that for 3 years so it is still a bargain :)

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
15 Jan 2017

Not a bargin to my way of thinking, think about the carbon footprint it leaves, the rubbish it creats, the transport costs shipping all that crap all over the planet and then think about the future of the planet for the next few generations, consumer crap that will leave this planet totaly F#@ked...

Thats OK everyone does it, its all about me and what I want today, screw tomorrowsad

And I bet half the people that read this will not think about there chilrens children but will think God that Matt is a FW, I ask who is the FW?

Alex
Alex (AlexPatrol)
15 Jan 2017

If it works five times and breaks i can bring it back for an replacement and use the new one for ? times and that for 3 years so it is still a bargain :)

Time and effort required for travelling back and forth to said store, dealing with counter staff and faded receipts, possibly multiple times is still not worth it imo. Buy right buy once, right tool will last a very long time.

Martin
Martin (BT50driver)
15 Jan 2017

Not a bargin to my way of thinking, think about the carbon footprint it leaves, the rubbish it creats, the transport costs shipping all that crap all over the planet and then think about the future of the planet for the next few generations, co......

Just lighten up and watch your blood pressure and i will see you next Friday and you can leave a nice carbon footprint when 4w driving in the bush while burning fossil fuel.

And please think before you write and post something like this because you basically call me an fuckwit and you don't even know me.

PS i will be the fuckwit with the red Chinese camper trailer that has left a HUGE hole in the ozone layer after beeing made in China and shipped here on a oil burning boat and then brought to Kilsyth on a large oil burning truck.

So don't talk to me about an god or carbon foot print unless you come walking and sleep under the stars with nothing in tow.

Don't see this as an attack but see it as me of beeing sick and tired of people talking about the carbon foot print and themselfs polluting this world while driving an diesel guzzling car.

PS, I am not religious as you can see.

PPS, Moderators can delete this whole post as it is not appreciated by some ppl on the high and mighty road to self enlightenment.

Martin
Martin (BT50driver)
15 Jan 2017

Time and effort required for travelling back and forth to said store, dealing with counter staff and faded receipts, possibly multiple times is still not worth it imo. Buy right buy once, right tool will last a very long time.

That is ok if you have the money for it but some people have to save a long time to buy good stuff but i see your reasoning as good reasoning.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
15 Jan 2017

Nah didn't call you anything unless you don't consider the whole picture and IF you don't consider the whole picture what can I say...

As far as me and my car, camper and life style, I reduce my impact as much as possible but like all humans still have one, everything I do and consume I give some consideration to.

My camper is made in Aus with Aussie steel, my cars are old and don't get updated every 3 years, my 4by / daily drive / toy / tourer runs mainly on LPG so has no harmfull pollutants.

Don't take what I said personally it was not intended that way at all, sorry if it came across that way!! I was purely trying to get you and others to think about the issue and consider what a majority of the population totally ignors

Probably a discussion better for face to face so there is tone and facial expression then it wouldn't be taken as a personal attack.

PS my camper was also delivered on a large oil burning truck...

()
15 Jan 2017

()
15 Jan 2017

?

Martin
Martin (BT50driver)
15 Jan 2017

() wrote:

Funny bastard :P

Didn't know you were still alive mate.

Martin
Martin (BT50driver)
15 Jan 2017

Hope you don't drive it on lpg when driving bush ?

I guess it won't have enough power or has it?

I will see Friday anyway.

()
15 Jan 2017

My vehicle doesn't leave a foot print, it leaves a size 16 boot print at 20 LTS per 100ks, it would be nice to be able to afford a more economical vehicle.

Martin
Martin (BT50driver)
15 Jan 2017

() wrote:
My vehicle doesn't leave a foot print, it leaves a size 16 boot print at 20 LTS per 100ks, it would be nice to be able to afford a more economical vehicle.

Aha it is an vortex in the tank motor :)

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
15 Jan 2017

Thanjs for the info Martin, will go buy one tomorrow if they still have some in stock. I have had numerous Ozito products over the years and I might be one of the lucky ones, but all have been great buys. Drill packed up a couple of weeks ago after 4 yrs, not the motor but the chuck. Power saw is still going great after 3 years, just put a better blade in it. Drop saw is still going great guns as in the sander.

Yes, there are many cheap products that are crap, but for me Ozito have been great value for money.

1 2   Next