For Sale - 2007 Nissan Pathfinder Ti R51 Auto 4x4

Forum > For Sale - Accessories & Parts
Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
05 Jan 2017

2007 Nissan Pathfinder Ti R51 Auto 4x4 MY07 - $12,700

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Nissan-Pathfinder-2007/SSE-AD-4139015/?Cr=0

This top of the range pathfinder is exceptional value at $12,700. Vehicle registration paid until June 2017. This Nissan Pathfinder 2007 has driver & passenger airbags. At the flick of a switch the heated seats will turn those cold mornings around. 6 airbags to give you added protection. EXPLORE WITH THE FAMILY This Nissan Pathfinder has driver & passenger airbags, front fog lamps and cruise control. It has 6 airbags to protect you and your family. It has suspension active so it's great for touring travelling or just a daily drive. This car has side airbags, woodgrain - centre console and leather seats. This car ensures comfort with heated seats. Using the multi-function steering wheel, listen to your favourite music and answer calls without taking your hands off the wheel. YOU WILL LOVE THESE FEATURES - Front cup holders - Powered sunroof - Dual zone climate control air conditioning - 3000kg braked and 750kg unbraked towing capacity - Remote central locking - ABS brakes - Rear cup holders

Allan
Allan (Big Pig)
05 Jan 2017

This is a beautiful car , and I have seen how well it has been looked after, always clean and tidy , but what I do question is who wrote that add , Kelvin are you sure it has air bags.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
06 Jan 2017

This is a beautiful car , and I have seen how well it has been looked after, always clean and tidy , but what I do question is who wrote that add , Kelvin are you sure it has air bags.

Yes, it's got 6 airbags