Friends list

Forum > Feature Suggestions
Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
21 Dec 2016

Anyone else 'lost' their friends list ? Don't even have the option visible anymore....

()
21 Dec 2016

Maybe you got Un-friended?

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
21 Dec 2016

Maybe so, maybe so.....

()
21 Dec 2016

I have no idea what you are referring to anyway, I never noticed a" friends list" Where was it?

()
21 Dec 2016

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
22 Dec 2016

Have also lost my list as well Alex. Was a easy way to send a pm etc, so not sure why it has been removed....surprise

()
22 Dec 2016

() wrote:

I have no idea what you are referring to anyway, I never noticed a" friends list" Where was it?

() wrote:

Well thankyou very Much guys for removing me from your friends lists, that's it none of you will get anymore ARB tips and or products from me. All because ARB have not yet developed ARB anti snore tablets for me to take while away..

Actually where has the Friends list gone Kelvin?

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
09 Jan 2017

Well thankyou very Much guys for removing me from your friends lists, that's it none of you will get anymore ARB tips and or products from me. All because ARB have not yet developed ARB anti snore tablets for me to take while away......

I still have no friends :-(

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
23 Jan 2017

I still have no friends :-(

Can anyone else hear the sounds of crickets ?  Enough said I'll let it go.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
23 Jan 2017

MMM I thought it was the sound of cockroachs scurrying aboutlaugh

()
25 Jan 2017

Kelvin doesn't look at every thread, so he probably hasn't seen this, send him a PM if you want it back.

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
25 Jan 2017

() wrote:

Kelvin doesn't look at every thread, so he probably hasn't seen this, send him a PM if you want it back.

Deal.... TY