Ryan
Ryan (Mac)
16 Dec 2016

Hi Guys,

I tried to post a trip at 2pm yesterday and it still says that its waiting to be approved by admin before being posted..... So I thought I'd post here, going to Bunyip tonight with a mate of mine. If your keen to come along PM me or reply below as I'm not sure when admin will get around to approving the trip.

Minimum is 33's and 2' lift, winch will probably help if you get into crap and your own recovery gear, as we will be doing the rocks on Bullock link and seeing how bad Robertsons is. Other than that we will go do westerns and the rocks on Gentle Annie the probably head up to see what Walkers is like as I havent done it before.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
16 Dec 2016

There are currently a few glitches in the system that need to be sorted, that is more than likely the reason your trip has not been posted yet, I am sure admin are working on it...

Enjoy your trip tonight, Bullock link is my favourit track at Bunyip, it has a bit of everything and those rock sections are great fun, really good fun if you deliberatelly take the hardest lineswink