Easy tracks around bunyip state park

Forum > 4WD Tracks & Destinations

Hello guys , Heading out to Bunyip area and would like some suggestions for easy tracks suitable for a couple of newbies ?

Any help will be appreciated , been up there a few times over the years on two wheels but now trying it on four !!
Regards Scott

Luke
Luke (lucus30)
21 Nov 2016

Hit up andersons or little bunyip I think they are very beginner friendly at the moment.

Hit up andersons or little bunyip I think they are very beginner friendly at the moment.

Thanks for the reply Luke , we will head out and check them out soon ( in the dry ) 

Regards Scott

Liam
Liam (BeardMoto)
22 Nov 2016

I was up there a few weeks ago and little bunyip is fun but if there's been any rian it'll be slippery. All the cars we went with made it up on muddies (32" was the smallest on that trip), but the 200 series twin turbo v8 deisel on 32" AT's had zero traction.
We ended up turning it around and she got up Andersons ok. (Andersons isn't the highway it's recently been known to be, it's actually pretty fun, but not what it used to be)
Blue Range Tk is also easy, however there's 1 deep rutted bog section that is unavoidable.. you can see where people have tried to go around it, but it's too close to the edge of the track and a steep drop off if you go for a slide down the mountain, and if you slide into the rut you'd nearly roll over I reckon.