Previous   1 2 3   Next
Rod Barker
Rod Barker (roddy626)
13 Nov 2016

sounds awesome Diver Dan (hope you dont mind being called DIVER)... which dates are you planning, as I need time to plan shift hours

cheers

Rod

Alex
Alex (Alex_Lemons)
13 Nov 2016

I'd be keen as well depedning on the dates

I am keen

Mark
Mark (Edge31)
13 Nov 2016

We would be interested. Want to see a few more High Country Huts.

David Clark
David Clark (Clarky)
13 Nov 2016

Hi Daniel,

i would be very keen. We are in Traralgon and have been up to Licola and Dargo a few times. Dates would. E the key. If you can come up with a suggestion as to when you are willing to put the trip on that would be greatt

cheers, Clarky.  

Shaun
Shaun (rolo72)
13 Nov 2016

I was hoping more people from down south east, 

was thinking maybe start in licola and down into dargo, or even base camp in dargo and go off for a day drive 

depending on who&......

Licola to eaglevale. Then onto wonangatta station. Up zeka spur track and head to sheep yard flat. Great trip can be hard. 

Or a bit easier. Pineapple flat. Then lake cobler. Explore huts on the way through. Head out towards bright the double back over wild horse track into pineapple flat. 

Be great to tag along 

Daniel
Daniel (Daniel_GQ)
13 Nov 2016

Wow didn't expect so many people haha 

look I haven't organized a trip like this before I have lead my friends around and stuff but nothing like this

so I might do a trial and limit the amount of cars

and just do a small run up to dargo and see a few good spots and see how we go if all is good i might be interested in doing some bigger groups 

as for dates I haven't planned anything as of yet was just seeing if anyone would be keen which it seems a lot of you are haha 

i cant really plan a trip until I know what cars are coming 

so once I plan some dates I will post a trip up and once I know what cars are coming I can organize a trip to suit 

but we are coming into summer so not really many hard tracks around when it's dry 

so keep the comments coming if your interested 

and I will keep everyone posted 

me and the mrs are only in our early 20s but most of our friends are having babies and buying houses so we spend most of our time traveling around by ourselves so we are keen to lead some people around to some iconic places in the Vic high country we have been to and meet some people in the club and make some new friends! 

look forward to the trip 

Wow didn't expect so many people haha 

look I haven't organized a trip like this before I have lead my friends around and stuff but nothing like this

so I might do a trial and limit the amoun......

Me too!

sounds good

Damo (Midnightmods)
13 Nov 2016

Message deleted by the author.

Corey
Corey (BOSSCR)
13 Nov 2016

I'm interested. Especially if we can squeeze in a day trip soon. I'm free this Saturday.

Mike
Mike (Mike120)
13 Nov 2016

Similar to everyone else, I'm interested, depending on the dates.

Daniel
Daniel (Daniel_GQ)
13 Nov 2016

I'm interested. Especially if we can squeeze in a day trip soon. I'm free this Saturday.

To far for a day trip, 

the trip will be head out Friday night And camp, drive all day Saturday then camp and then lazy Sunday pack up and everyone can head off when there ready 

or base camp and just head off on the Saturday morning for a drive 

Hi all ,please let me know what dates and how many days you are planning l never done that area before...

John

Lorraine
Lorraine (Loopy)
14 Nov 2016

Would love to in dry weather due to 31" tyres

()
14 Nov 2016

We would be keen also as we are sick of going out and smashing our cars to bits , we would really love to do a bit of touring and driving around enjoying the scenery maybe the occasional challenge but not the Birdsville bash every time we go out , depending on the date count us in .

Previous   1 2 3   Next