1 2 3   Next
Daniel
Daniel (Daniel_GQ)
12 Nov 2016

Hey guys, my names Daniel, new to the club, 

me and the mrs know the high country off the back of our hands, was looking to run a high country trip nothing to extreme just a cruisy drive and camp to meet a few people and for the people who have never been before it's a good opportunity to come along and see some the iconic highcountry views and huts etc 

Just looking to see if anyone would be interested in coming along, 

Chris
Chris (Milney)
13 Nov 2016

My old man has just moved to mt beauty so over the summer one of the things on my to do list is go exploring up there and figured it was a decent spot to start from for a few multi day trips.

Keep us posted.

Daniel
Daniel (Daniel_GQ)
13 Nov 2016

My old man has just moved to mt beauty so over the summer one of the things on my to do list is go exploring up there and figured it was a decent spot to start from for a few multi day trips.

Keep us posted.

I was hoping more people from down south east, 

was thinking maybe start in licola and down into dargo, or even base camp in dargo and go off for a day drive 

depending on who's interested, there locations and car capabilitys i could organize a trip to keep everyone happy 

Dennis (Dennis)
13 Nov 2016

When?

Damo (Midnightmods)
13 Nov 2016

I'd be keen. Would love someone to show me around.

Khalid
Khalid (michael123)
13 Nov 2016

I would be interested depending on what date your thinking of going

Depending on dates would be keen to see around been before but guys I went with did same tracks know a few good campsites

Alec
Alec (Lelantos)
13 Nov 2016

Hi Daniel,If you ever do Craig's hut or around there , I'd be interested as I'd like to gain some experience.

Meagan
Meagan (Gu poo troll)
13 Nov 2016

Hi guys.
We would be keen depending on dates tho. Would love checking out Craigs Hut also.

Meagan and Danny.

What date are you thinking of going

Daniel
Daniel (YLDTRK)
13 Nov 2016

Interested depending on Dates

Andrew
Andrew (my truck)
13 Nov 2016

I m in what dates

Hi Daniel,

Do you have any dates in mind?