Previous   1 2 3 4
Winston
Winston (Winston_FJ)
07 Nov 2016

I love seeing the response to this so I have posted the first trip for the 27-28/12 @ Walhalla. Can't wait to see you all there. If you miss out on this don't stress there will be more to come - both day trips and camping trips in several locations.

Jason
Jason (Deimos)
11 Nov 2016

I love seeing the response to this so I have posted the first trip for the 27-28/12 @ Walhalla. Can't wait to see you all there. If you miss out on this don't stress there will be more to come - both day trips and camping trips in several locations.

:( missed out ... but very keen on any more to come. this will be my 1st 4x4 trip as a driver instead of passanger... cant wait

Mark
Mark (Edge31)
13 Nov 2016

Message deleted by the author.

Mark
Mark (Edge31)
13 Nov 2016

I'm keen to come along on a day trip I'm in point cook and don't have a lot of experience with my winch and recovery gear but would love to give it all a test run

Hi Matty. I'm a newbie from Point Cook too. Hope to see you around sometime.
Mark.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
13 Dec 2016

Some more spots are opening up on the Walhalla Beginners trip, whether standard ( with good tyres, all terraian and LT) or some mods ( lift and lockers ) we will have some great tracks and some good chances to learn some finer tricks of 4wding to make it safer and more enjoyable.

Get on quick as spots will fill quickly

Looking forward to another great weekend in one of the best parts of the Vic high country

Steven
Steven (All-for-fun)
14 Dec 2016

Im in mill park close to dissa, toolangi, tallarook, happy to tag along help out the group not the most experienced but not new to 4wdriving.

Frank
Frank (Franco3d)
16 Dec 2016

Some more spots are opening up on the Walhalla Beginners trip, whether standard ( with good tyres, all terraian and LT) or some mods ( lift and lockers ) we will have some great tracks and some good chances to learn some finer tricks of 4wding ......

I'd love to come along to this. Just recently got a stock Jeep Wrangler. Am very new to all this and I'm hoping this trip will let me know what mods I really need first to get out there. 

Will there be some more details for the trip, times etc

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
16 Dec 2016

Go to the 4WDTRIPS section and scroll down the page ( about 4 trips down from memory ) click on the trip and all the details will come up

Jason
Jason (Deimos)
21 Dec 2016

Can't wait counting down the days

Nick
Nick (Morphen83)
21 Dec 2016

Hello Forum and fellow 4wders. 

Keeping an eye out for beginner trips in the new year! unfortunately due to work commitments we are unable to attend any prior to then. frown . Myself, wife and Family (2 young boys) are getting back into 4wd~n and looking to come out and learn what our vehicle is capable of and meet like minded people.  

look forward to see you on the tracks in 2017. Merry Christmas and stay safe. 

Regards 

Nick, 

Hey, I'm a beginner with no experience and would be interested in either a weekend day trip or over night. 

Im in The Basin and available on weekends from Feb onwards if it's not too late. 

Im interested.. from Monbulk

Sammy
Sammy (SammyK)
06 Feb 2017

Hi,

I'm Sammy. Newbie to the site and have been away from 4WD ing for a lot of years. Have just purchased another one and am looking to get out and about again.

I'd love to join if anything is still happening, I'm located in Shepparton.

Previous   1 2 3 4