Merchandise Ideas

Forum > Announcements
Previous   1 2

()
16 Oct 2016

I want to get a shirt but it needs to a very bloody big one , what sizes is the biggest one Kelvin or who ever. Also im not sure if the shirts are screen printed or transfer if they are transfer I want to buy transfer then I can put it on my own big shirt.

Or maybe instead of selling the t-shirt /Hoodies maybe sell the transfer for people to put on their own clothing , this way cuts costs all round but promotes and brings money in at the same time, this would also mean the clothing would already fit the person instead of paying for something that may be too small or big .

Ian
Ian (Ranger50)
16 Oct 2016

Stickers T-shirts and caps for me!!! Price of t-shirts is a bit rich, at that price I would only be able to afford 1 then only wear it every so often so I didn't wear it out!!!

Cheers Ranger50

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
16 Oct 2016

Maybe a standard sticker should be posted out to every new member with some 4wdtrip guidelines, tread lightly, take it in take it out, safe recovery practices, that sort of thing then if more stickers or bigger windscreen stickers and other gear could be sold. I think the prices are reasonable but maybe offer a buy 1 get a second at 20% off.

A T shirt and stubby holder for me

Sorry Jesse, whilst I admire your enthusiasm, it will be become a total nightmare where someone will suffer a huge loss. Stickers, stubbie holders and caps would be all I would have up for sale.

Mewbie here 

my 2c worth on this subject

what you do with the t/shirt hoodie and cap etc  orders is only once a year you put out an order form with a bank account for the payments to be made into then at a set date all orders will be placed then they will be available for pick up or for buyer pays for postage

Just a thought

( I used to be the secretary of a car club that done it as above and worked very well )

Jason

Would definitely want a couple of shirts, stickers and caps. 

Dont know the logistics side of it - but maybe even a stencil design that can be downloaded by members to get put onto their own hoodies if wanted. 

Previous   1 2