How we can support this site?

Forum > General Discussion
Previous   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next

()
29 Jan 2017

Steve (the honourable member for BS) yes your partner will like it there, "girly girls" who don't like camping love that place.

Dinner mains are ok to pretty good, don't bother with desert. But you generally get a package deal, which overall is still great and I'll go back again.

()
29 Jan 2017

() wrote:

That's the way to go , our sponsors and any quality product out there can be our potential sponsors so all our behavior will reflect on us as a group . I think all of us can contribute in this manner and I always urge everyone to spend your......

()
29 Jan 2017

Hey Garry, I believe that dickhead is the same person that the site decided to promote it's branding also has no front OR rear sway bar.

THUS making that vehicle TOTALLY UNROADWORTHY.

What would happen if that driver had to swerve to avoid a child on the road??? HMMM stuff all steering response. What would the consequence of that be?

There is a very VERY good reason sway bars are fitted to vehicles.

ALL vehicles on the road need to be roadworthy.

()
29 Jan 2017

Message deleted by the author.

()
29 Jan 2017

Well if that driver did kill or maim another person and was knowingly driving an unroadworthy vehicle that person would face a nasty prison sentence.

In the event I find something wrong with my vehicle I fix it, immediately, knowingly modifying past roadworthy standard and driving around on public roads is bloody inconceivable to me.

Winston
Winston (Winston_FJ)
30 Jan 2017

() wrote:

Well if that driver did kill or maim another person and was knowingly driving an unroadworthy vehicle that person would face a nasty prison sentence.

In the event I find something wrong with my vehicle I fix it, immediately, kno......

Firstly, I have put a sway back in the front, and never at any stage removed the rear, just disconnect it for offroad use.

Secondly, that photo was selected by the motoring.com.au team. We didn't want it published. And the reason for having to drive as aggressively as I was is because I had just blown a cv. There was nowhere suitable to winch for recovery up that incline so I had to give it more berries than I would've liked to get to the main road.

()
30 Jan 2017

Firstly, I have put a sway back in the front, and never at any stage removed the rear, just disconnect it for offroad use.

Secondly, that photo was selected by the motoring.com.au team. We didn't want it published. And the reason for ha......

Im sorry someone has offended you Winston after all you have done for 4wdTrip , I mean your sway bars are the disconectable ones anyway fortunately for you your car came with them most people have them fitted , but anyway I am so sick of people pointing the finger , what about Kelvin he has 35s thats unroadworthy he has 4wdtrip on his car ,  Im sorry to Garry you have always been nice mate and there is nothing wrong with speaking your mind , but there are alot of people who drink drive , have unroadworthy vehicles and drive like idiots in the 4wdTrip and Winston does not do any of those things and everyone is very proud of that photo and the fact it was published . Its singled someone out that doesn't deserve it .

Winston
Winston (Winston_FJ)
30 Jan 2017

() wrote:

Im sorry someone has offended you Winston after all you have done for 4wdTrip , I mean your sway bars are the disconectable ones anyway fortunately for you your car came with them most people have them fitted , but anyway I am so sick of people......

Don't worry Jayce, I'm not that easily offended. People are allowed to voice their opinion. Getting facts straight would be nice though. And also not resorting to using terms like "dickhead". Other than that, have a nice day people. 😊

() wrote:

Boo , is that you , you need to help me make a fuel tank protector for my aux tank

Hey Steve

I sent you a private message

()
30 Jan 2017

Ohhhhh don't worry pal I did get my facts straight, if you go back and have a look at YOUR own words on page three here https://www.4wdtrip.com.au/offroad/social/forum/read.aspx?originalpostid=8381&forumid=2&pg=3

YOU clearly stated that you took the sway bars OUT and had a 4inch lift as well that wasn't legal.

So don't go backtracking telling lies now to cover your ass.

Weather on the blacktop or on dirt in the bush ALL vehicles need to be roadworthy, all the same laws apply on the dirt as they do for the blacktop.

()
30 Jan 2017

For those who couldn't be bothered finding that other post, this is what Winston wrote.

Quote "There's a fine line between practical modifications and being a tool ripping up tracks. For example I have 4" of lift though only run 33s, I have taken my sway bars out. However I don't hit the skinny pedal just for the fun of it and cause damage to tracks we are losing one by one. Unfortunately there are too many people who like sooting it up and hearing turbo whistle while they rip the hell out of dirt." finish of quote.

()
30 Jan 2017

()
30 Jan 2017

() wrote:

Im sorry someone has offended you Winston after all you have done for 4wdTrip , I mean your sway bars are the disconectable ones anyway fortunately for you your car came with them most people have them fitted , but anyway I am so sick of people......

Winston
Winston (Winston_FJ)
30 Jan 2017

() wrote:

Ohhhhh don't worry pal I did get my facts straight, if you go back and have a look at YOUR own words on page three here http......

I guess I should have been more precise and said I'd taken the front out and disconnected the rear. I had to remove the front mid track as the extender snapped. Since then I've put it back in so that I could have the lift engineered.

()
30 Jan 2017

Previous   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next