How we can support this site?

Forum > General Discussion
Previous   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next
Andrew
Andrew (my truck)
19 Oct 2016

hi guys great discuions and ideas hope we can put some into use soon . i d be up to help with anything that needs to be done my time is flexable as i work for myself so if u need help i m here.

Winston
Winston (Winston_FJ)
19 Oct 2016

hi guys great discuions and ideas hope we can put some into use soon . i d be up to help with anything that needs to be done my time is flexable as i work for myself so if u need help i m here.

That's great Andrew. Can you wash my rig then after a trip? Hahaha. Kidding mate.

Jesse
Jesse (Stirlo)
19 Oct 2016

As well as our Facebook shop we now have our website shop up and running:

http://www.4wdtrip.com.au/shop.aspx

Matt
Matt (Matt86)
22 Oct 2016

As well as our Facebook shop we now have our website shop up and running:

http://www.4wdtrip.com.au/shop.aspx

G'day Jesse look up a website called "cool stubby" for the stubby holders cheap prices and good quality I use them for my business stubby holders. 4wdtrip should be able to make a good margin on them to help the site

cheers

()
31 Dec 2016

Message deleted by the author.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
01 Jan 2017

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
01 Jan 2017

() wrote:

Hey mate, what's the problem?.... 

()
01 Jan 2017

()
01 Jan 2017

()
28 Jan 2017

Hi Everyone,

just a link to the Facebook page about the raffle . 

The last few days for the raffle and a way for everyone to support the website .

Please help if you can :)

https://www.facebook.com/4wdtrip/posts/722558391244575

()
28 Jan 2017

Hey Steve I hope the 4wd trip team got the prizes from TJM Sunbury in their hands already as they went into receivership in December.

BTW what is it with all the "deleted by author" messages between kelvin and yarra valley games??? Did I miss out on a good shit fight?

()
29 Jan 2017

() wrote:

Hey Steve I hope the 4wd trip team got the prizes from TJM Sunbury in their hands already as they went into receivership in December.

BTW what is it with all the "deleted by author" messages between kelvin......

I would assume that the prizes have been physically available before they were mentioned in the raffle . I certainly know VicOffRoad has sent the items and many items were collected in person too. 

Please don't forget to support the donators of prizes in the Raffle . If you have a choice of supplier please always consider our sponsors/partners of this website - their continued support is always appreciated . 

I believe that some forum messages were censored/moderated   as we are trying to keep our site friendly and amicable . There are many other sites struggling to make ends meet and for them to obtain sponsorship has been difficult as they allowed their forums to go out of control .

Let's always speak positive and be respectful of everyone which includes potential commercial sponsors within the 4wd industry too.  

We would all hope that they will one day support us as we all have common values in our "love of 4wdriving and  the great outdoors."

()
29 Jan 2017

DANG!!!! Spoken like a pollie! are you running in the next election Steve?

Still didn't answer the question (hence pollie reference) about a shit fight, never mind, I guess I'll never get a straight answer.

About sponsors. 

Seriously though, I CAN comment on the Star hotel in Walhalla, I took my wife there and she absolutely loved it. The evening meals weren't exactly top class, but it was a really nice overall experience.

The spread they put on for breakfast is comparable to the nicest ones I have had.

A tad pricey, but for the convenience it was fantastic, staying in Walhalla on a nice summer night, you can go for a walk, and it seriously feels like you are the only one there.

I would recommend it, and get a front room that has a balcony facing the street.

Cheers Mark.

()
29 Jan 2017

Hi Guys

I have benn on a few of these trips in the early days and they have been fantastic and I could not understand how it can be run without any financial assistance

I run a small business making under body protection f......

Boo , is that you , you need to help me make a fuel tank protector for my aux tank

()
29 Jan 2017

() wrote:

DANG!!!! Spoken like a pollie! are you running in the next election Steve?

Still didn't answer the question (hence pollie reference) about a shit fight, never mind, I guess I'll never get a straight answer.

<......

That's the way to go , our sponsors and any quality product out there can be our potential sponsors so all our behavior will reflect on us as a group . I think all of us can contribute in this manner and I always urge everyone to spend your dollars with our partnered sponsors :)

I myself will do that Walhalla hotel soon enough with the mrs. She ain't really into the camping side of things yet. 

Previous   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Next