ARB full length aluminium roof rack

Forum > For Sale - Accessories & Parts
Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
12 Oct 2016

Getting a tent rack so will sell my ARB full length alloy rack, not needed anymore.  It's 2 years old, never had anything on it apart from the awning (which I'm keeping), new cost is over $1500 so will take the hit and sell for $800, suit any car with roof gutters.  Currently on an 80 series.

Any interest let me know or I'll have to put in on the dreaded flea-bay and be attacked with 'I can buy a new Chinese one cheaper than that'   I'm not selling a Chinese one, its ARB doesn't rattle and fall apart.

Cheers.   Would attach a pic if Allan Mac would show me how, lol.

()
12 Oct 2016

Can't you just cut the  bars off so the roof top fits in ?

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
12 Oct 2016

Yeah, thought about that too. The ARB rack has 3 rail supports which means you'd have to cut it at the first one which is really close to the front.  I like the idea of having a rail down the side up to the tent so
I can lash the kids swags to it easy.....    Apart from that it's then an expensive chopped up roof rack lol.   Hey, need it for your truck ????????????

()
12 Oct 2016

You've posted pics before, if you want give me a call and I'll talk you trough it.

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
12 Oct 2016

Will do I'll take some tonight.  ta.

()
12 Oct 2016

Yeah, thought about that too. The ARB rack has 3 rail supports which means you'd have to cut it at the first one which is really close to the front.  I like the idea of having a rail down the side up to the tent so
I can lash t......

Maybe you could've permanently bolted your stretcher to the roofrack lol

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
12 Oct 2016

Oh snap !   Me and my big mouth, lol

()
12 Oct 2016

Message deleted by the author.

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
13 Oct 2016