Yarra Valley Bunyip look see saturday 15/10/2016

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)

()
10 Oct 2016

Hi im thinking of going for a drive around the Yarra Ranges heading up Britania creek rd across the Yarra Ranges into Bunyip , the plan is to have a good look around and see what can be found , although the tracks are closed due to all the bad weather this road there are still alot of interesting things to see and do . people who are interested let me know as I am seriously considering doing this trip and last time when I posted a trip similar to this alot of people asked me why I did not put it on here first so they had a warning . I will make this trip as fun as possible I will be getting my car back tomorrow after the head gasket has been replaced .

Liam
Liam (BeardMoto)
10 Oct 2016

Very keen mate.
I pick up my new 93 Pajero, with body lift and 32" muddies tomorrow, so I'll be wanting to put it through it's paces a bit ;)

Please keep me posted.

Liam

()
11 Oct 2016

Very keen mate.
I pick up my new 93 Pajero, with body lift and 32" muddies tomorrow, so I'll be wanting to put it through it's paces a bit ;)

Please keep me posted.

Liam

No probs Mate Liam even if I dont put up a trip we will still go if  you want , it will be a perfect trip to test your car and get to know it .

Liam
Liam (BeardMoto)
15 Oct 2016

() wrote:

No probs Mate Liam even if I dont put up a trip we will still go if  you want , it will be a perfect trip to test your car and get to know it .

Hey mate, I'm stuck at work in Huntingdale til 7pm tonight, but still keen and have a leave pass for the night if you're still wanting to get out there.

Even if you don't, I'll still go out for a sniff around and see what I can find.

Cheers,

Liam.

()
15 Oct 2016

Trip finished

Liam
Liam (BeardMoto)
15 Oct 2016

() wrote:

Trip finished

Haha yeah I saw afterwards that you put the trip up. 

Damn spewing I missed it 

()
16 Oct 2016

No probs mate I will let you know when I go again i have a trip on the 5th of next month but its been full for a couple of months , yesterday was really a wast of time every single track was closed .