Toolangi Saturday Funday Beginner Trip #1

Forum > Your Trip Report & Experience
Jesse
Jesse (Stirlo)
08 Oct 2016

Nice video stirlo, great footage mate what can i say great trip leader great info from you and great bunch of blokes loved the day out some challenging bits but nothing to hard was fun day cheers to you agian mate. Cant wait for next one.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
08 Oct 2016

Awesome video mate! ... I think you have picked some good tracks for the beginner trips...tarting from easy..then steep decent and ascent... and then up rocky track..... 

Keep up the good work :) 

Any experienced 4wders who are watching this... please get off your butt and help the community..... run a trip, it's not hard. 

Ryan Smith (rds_929)
09 Oct 2016

Nice video stirlo, great footage mate what can i say great trip leader great info from you and great bunch of blokes loved the day out some challenging bits but nothing to hard was fun day cheers to you agian mate. Cant wait for next one.

Looks like a cracking day out wish I wasnt working otherwise I would have jumped on board what tracks were done ?? Will there be another trip run at toolangi soon cheers 

Ryan 

Rod
Rod (The tuff)
09 Oct 2016

Well done boys, good effort from the leader and great job from the camera man, we'll done, hope next time I'll be in

Chris
Chris (Milney)
09 Oct 2016

Ripper day out thanks Stirlo.

Anyone thinking of going on one of these trips, just do it. Plenty of helpful tips and a good variety of tracks.