Previous   1 2
Jim
Jim (JimMc)
02 Dec 2016

Hi jim I  have time  to go through the week would like to come along 

Hi guys I’m sorry I had hoped to go before Xmas but time has got away from me, I’m still trying to see the Historical Officer from Swift Creek to get more info on the Grave yards on Haunted Stream and Deptford, the people in the grave yard and how they died, along with any info I can find out about the history along the track. I go I will be trying to tell a story of the track and the people that lived in the area in my Youtube Video.

I hope to go in late January or February 2016.

Jim
Jim (JimMc)
18 Apr 2017

Hi Jim, keep me posted re this one. Very interested as I plan to do many of these types of trips in East Gippy and far east in time. Was just up at Deptford on Friday and did a section of the Nicholson River track, great history up there. The m......

Hi I be down at Deptford next week Tuesday 25th and from there I be working my way across to Haunted Stream to make some youtube videos I may drive back home by way of Billy Goat Bluf track, you are welcome to join me if you still want to  

Hoddz
Hoddz (Hoddz)
18 Apr 2017

Hi I be down at Deptford next week Tuesday 25th and from there I be working my way across to Haunted Stream to make some youtube videos I may drive back home by way of Billy Goat Bluf track, you are welcome to join me if you still want to  

Gday Jim, just got back to work after rec leave then knee op which took most of Feb and March, stuck back in the office M-F for the next month but would love to do this trip !! Sadly Cant do 25th cheers hoddz

Previous   1 2