A 2nd pre Xmas gathering. Dec 8th - 11th. (cancelled)

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)
Previous   1 2 3

()
08 Sep 2016

I would be interested in the trip Allan

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
08 Sep 2016

I'm with Steve, even if there are only half dozen that come its still a great trip, doesn't have to be heaps of people to make it worth while. Quality not quantity smiley

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
09 Sep 2016

I'm with Steve, even if there are only half dozen that come its still a great trip, doesn't have to be heaps of people to make it worth while. Quality not quantity smiley

()
10 Sep 2016

huh? Something stuffed up, your reply didn't come out.

Martin
Martin (BT50driver)
10 Sep 2016

And your post is moved a bit to the right and into Allan's post ??????? WTF is going on here?

()
10 Sep 2016

And your post is moved a bit to the right and into Allan's post ??????? WTF is going on here?

And yours Martin has moved up into Marks post lol

()
11 Sep 2016

Yeah there is no white gaps between them now.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
11 Sep 2016

A forum glitch, I got his reply via email, very handy for when thing don't come up correctly on the forum or are deleted, he suggessted that even a small trip would be a good idea. There will be another trip posted for the Christmas gathering, may not be Allan but there will be one

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
11 Sep 2016

Message deleted by the author.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
11 Sep 2016

Just noticed there is a 2nd group for Kelvin's Pre Xmas Gathering which has filled quickly so I will now drop plans for a similar type trip. Am still likely to run a small trip, same location, but commencing the Friday instead of the Thursday.

()
11 Sep 2016

Cool, now we can run that strip club tour instead.devil

()
11 Sep 2016

Have I missed out again lol? Hmm see what happens when i am busy building a new house. Reminder to self to check the phone more regularly. 

Previous   1 2 3