Group buying for our 4wders

Forum > General Discussion
Previous   1 2
Leanne
Leanne (Highflyer78)
25 Aug 2016

Group buys are a great idea, but if you want to do it effectively you need to cut out the middle man and import the product yourself.

I have some good connections for quality products and reliable suppliers, buyer protection insurance a......

I want to get some coopers tyres. Let me know if this is on the list. Also interested in ironman bull bar or similar and a winch 

Rudi (rudi)
25 Aug 2016

I think this could be a positive step for members, but we need someone with the time and negotiation skills.

I know that ARB will give 10% discount for 4WD club members - not sure if 4WD Trip counts?

()
25 Aug 2016

Hi Kelvin,

its a great idea, now put me down for one of those units.

()
25 Aug 2016

I want to get some coopers tyres. Let me know if this is on the list. Also interested in ironman bull bar or similar and a winch 

tyres would be great too even BF gOodrich muddies or Coopers or even Nitto

Graeme
Graeme (Patrol01)
27 Aug 2016

Hi all, I'm liking the sound of this. Great or small any saving is good and welcome. 4x4ing is expensive enough as it is.

cheers

Graeme

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
29 Aug 2016

Thank you all for your great response. Looks like the idea may be just viable. I will do more research and update everyone. 

Prehaps if you could tell me what you are planning to buy in the next 3-6 months which may be easier for me to souce a supplier. 

Thanks in advance. 

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
29 Aug 2016

Tyres is always the biggest / continual item

Previous   1 2