GQ head lights

Forum > General Discussion
Matt
Matt (Matt86)
17 Aug 2016

Gday guys need to do something with my headlights so tell me what upgrade you have? Also Kelvin if you see this what heads do you have in your patrol?

cheers

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
17 Aug 2016

Hey mate,

I bought one of this

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2x-7-Projector-50W-Round-LED-HI-LO-Headlamps-Headlights-For-Jeep-Wrangler-/182046233371?hash=item2a62cd131b&_uhb=1

This headlight is great, probably one of the best thing I've upgraded recently. 

What head? 

Kelvin

Matt
Matt (Matt86)
18 Aug 2016

Hey mate,

I bought one of this

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2x-7-Pro......

Cheers Kelvin are they a straight swap? it doesn't mention Patrol in the fitment list?

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
18 Aug 2016

I would say Yes. At least I just swap it easily... its a bit thick so you may need to adjust the mounting bracket to make it fit... anyhow it easy and you will not regret with this light

Matt
Matt (Matt86)
18 Aug 2016

I would say Yes. At least I just swap it easily... its a bit thick so you may need to adjust the mounting bracket to make it fit... anyhow it easy and you will not regret with this light

Cheers Kelvin I think I will get a set...

Jesse
Jesse (Stirlo)
26 Sep 2016

Matt are these the lights you have in that i saw on the weekend? Cheers

Matt
Matt (Matt86)
26 Sep 2016

Matt are these the lights you have in that i saw on the weekend? Cheers

G'day Jesse very similar to mine just look up 7inch led head light on ebay and theres heaps of them and just make sure they have the right conversion plugs so its all plug and play with the existing wiring. They work heaps better than the standard candles they put in the trols.

Cheers

Jesse
Jesse (Stirlo)
26 Sep 2016

G'day Jesse very similar to mine just look up 7inch led head light on ebay and theres heaps of them and just make sure they have the right conversion plugs so its all plug and play with the existing wiring. They work heaps better than the s......

Cheers mate! Next purchase for the big rig I think!