Burgoynes track, Licola/glenmaggie area

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)
Previous   1 2
Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
15 Aug 2016

Just a heads up. Burgoynes track is a medium/hard track in this weather and condition. It has a cliff drop off on one side and if there are on coming traffic. .. it will be a stand off... very tricky to get pass or reverse. Do not underestimate it.

Matthew
Matthew (V8Avenger)
16 Aug 2016

I could be interested. Will check with my kids tongiht if they want to come. Are you confimred? Have you planned a route? How many cars? 

Antony
Antony (Peloza79)
16 Aug 2016

Should post it up as a trip, sure there would be takers. I would be keen, mabee even Saturday night after work for a camp and a drive Sunday. Would be most worried about the crossing of the Macalister river, can get some flow in it.

John
John (Disco_Johnsy)
16 Aug 2016

Should post it up as a trip, sure there would be takers. I would be keen, mabee even Saturday night after work for a camp and a drive Sunday. Would be most worried about the crossing of the Macalister river, can get some flow in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ25YGXrEVE

Antony
Antony (Peloza79)
16 Aug 2016

Haha I presume this was you? I will drive a lot of things, no matter what the consequences but one thing I hate is deep fast water, had some horrible experiences with it!

Ryan
Ryan (Mac)
16 Aug 2016

I was going to post up a similar trip, however too many mates have said they want to come and find the snow. So it wasn't worth opening a trip up for on like 2 spots.

Sam
Sam (Cas_Triton)
17 Aug 2016

No crossing the river, as levels to high, with recent weather changes, will have to do the alternate route round lol

Sam
Sam (Cas_Triton)
17 Aug 2016

I will post the trip tonight team

Previous   1 2