Toolangi to Healsville

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)
Previous   1 2 3 4   Next

David (DSPIES)
15 Aug 2016

Dates Dates Dates ?? :)

David
David (su888)
15 Aug 2016

Happy to share the lead duties and open to suggestions on what tracks, at this stage early September looks good for me.

Rocky track has 3 options, far left has some side angles, centre is loose and rocky probably the easyest option a......

Out of interest, i will be heading up to Toolangi this weekend and have Rockey track on the cards.

When you say the three options, left right and the centre (are these from the top coming down, or vise versa).

We will be coming from the Melba hwy, and most likely hit this track as the first route.

What other tracks can others suggest?

Not after huge bog holes, just a bit of variety. (Have 265/70/17s).

Alex
Alex (Alex_Lemons)
15 Aug 2016

I'd be keen depending on dates! hopefully have some sliders by then. Recently on 33's so keen to test them out!!

George
George (Georgie_Kyro)
15 Aug 2016

I'd be keen depending on dates! hopefully have some sliders by then. Recently on 33's so keen to test them out!!

If you have 33s twin locked and an auto prado you shouldn't have a problem pal!

Pretty keen. Got a fairly stock Triton too.......

George
George (Georgie_Kyro)
15 Aug 2016

Pretty keen. Got a fairly stock Triton too.......
Bugger off Wayne!
Trevor is far from stock pal!

Ps welcome to 4wdtrip ;)
Good bunch of blokes here mate!

Richard
Richard (Papa_Bob)
15 Aug 2016

Hey I'd be keen. 

Either places are gonna be snapped up quick or its gonna be a big trip! 

Trav (dungarover)
15 Aug 2016

Would be intersted pending on date, need to test out my lockers and 4.375 ashcrofts and HD Cv's (well see if I can break them that is...LOL!!).

Trav

Alex
Alex (Alex_Lemons)
15 Aug 2016

If you have 33s twin locked and an auto prado you shouldn't have a problem pal!
Sounds awesome mate, I've never been up that way so don't know much about the tracks and what to expext.... but yeah shes a manual and haven't had it out with the new shoes so keen to test them out :)

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
15 Aug 2016

OK lots of interest so will put a trip together, it will be a Saturday either 3/9 or 10/9 whats suits best?

David
David (su888)
15 Aug 2016

That must have been the right hand track as the left one is the harder one.
Still with not taking any credit away from you that is a very decent effort for stock with 265s as last time i was out there i had to recover a prado that rolled over o......

Is the right track (easier one) from the top coming done ?

Trav (dungarover)
15 Aug 2016

Prefer 10/9 myself but either is okay, I think the 3/9 is fathers day anyway.

Trav

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
15 Aug 2016

Fathers day is Sunday 4th trip will be on a Saturday, my earlier comment regarding left, centre and right tracks are from the bottom going up, we will be going up because thats the challenge, any muppet can bounce thier way down a track, picking the line and finding the traction going up is the challengesmiley

Trav (dungarover)
15 Aug 2016

Woops should have checked my dates first blush As mentioned either is okay and Saturday suits me as I have a bit of a drive to get there.

Trav

()
15 Aug 2016

Top stuff for running a trip Matt, good on you mate yesyesyes

No way am I going up rocky in my rig without lockers and big tyres though, have fun fellas.

Previous   1 2 3 4   Next