Another grand final weekend in the big desert

Forum > Trip Ideas (Expression of Interest)
Dennis
Dennis (bigden)
07 Aug 2016

Hi all 

if I can get some interest I would like to run a trip into the big desert/wyperfeld parks over the grand final weekend. I am looking at starting at western beach at lake albacutya Friday morning . I plan on being there Thursday afternoon. Friday drive milmed Rock track to big Billy bore, camp here Friday night. Saturday do a loop around brushcutters track and have a play at some of the big dunes in the area and then back to big Billy bore for the night. Sunday head down to chinaman wells track and out of the park near lake Hindmarsh and head home

ive never been there before but believe it will be easy to medium, Ime open to any advise from those that have been there.

. No more than 6 cars including me. If you want to roar around all night this is not a trip for you. Easy distance days with a few dunes to try and a campfire with a few beers

See if we can get some interest and I will post it up as a trip

dennis

count me in dennis if this trip goes ahead as im only on standby on the other long weekend trip  and youre trips are  pretty easy and great company

Dennis
Dennis (bigden)
07 Aug 2016

That's good Steve, If we get one more showing interest I will post it up as a trip. Be good to catch up again

Maarten
Maarten (DUTCHD)
04 Sep 2016

This trip is full yeah?

Dennis
Dennis (bigden)
04 Sep 2016

This trip is full yeah?

Yeah full but keep an eye on it there's been a bit of coming and going

()
04 Sep 2016

i think there's 3 trips on that weekend up in that area, keep an eye out ,as someone will most likely drop out.