Previous   1 2 3

Sounds good, I'm interested

()
01 Aug 2016

Pinnaroo has all fuels looking at there site, pinnaroo to Bordertown would be150ish ks ,I would expect to use 300ks worth of fuel with sand driving and hills

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
01 Aug 2016

In regard to fuel, those of us with petrol filled up in Pinaroo and didnt need to refuel until we arrived back in Ararat and we didnt have long range tanks. If you head up Thursday night, watch out for roos; millions of them....surprise.

()
01 Aug 2016

In regard to fuel, those of us with petrol filled up in Pinaroo and didnt need to refuel until we arrived back in Ararat and we didnt have long range tanks. If you head up Thursday night, watch out for roos; millions of them....surpri......</i></div><a name='6696'></a><p>
	Hi Allan , just double checking,they do have lpg at pinnaroo? Cheers</p>
</div></p>
                            <p>                    
                                <a href='/offroad/social/forum/reply.aspx?originalpostid=6662&forumid=7&replyid=6696' class='btn btn-default'>Reply</a>                    

</p>

</div>
                    </div>
                </div>
            </div><!--/end row-->

<!-- Testimonials Wrap -->
            <div class=

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
01 Aug 2016

Gazza, they have LPG at Pinaroo.

()
01 Aug 2016

Thanks for that Allan

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
02 Aug 2016

Alex, have put up a few pics from my Border Track trip that might help you.

Self Registration.

Pine Hut Soak Campground.

One of the dunes.

Red Bluff Campground.

Red Bluff.

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
02 Aug 2016

Thanks Allan.

Guys, please check for PM's in your mailbox.  Anyone I've missed please let me know, dates are meet up Thursday night Pinaroo, Sept 29, home Sunday Oct 2.   Holding spots for those who expressed interest and were kind enough to offer advice first then will open it if we have room for anyone else.   Thanks for the pics too Allan, even if you're not going :-)

Alex not done a heap of 4 wd trips done a couple of high country trips fairly well set up ute will this be a good trip for me as am keen

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
02 Aug 2016

Best way is with a group of like-minded enthusiasts then eh. We're not out to kill terrain or smash our rigs it's about exploring and having fun and sharing a few tall stories.   Glad you can make it

John
John (Disco_Johnsy)
03 Aug 2016

I'm interested in this trip. I posted up this earlier on this thread but it came out all wrong! 

Alex
Alex (TEQ-80)
05 Aug 2016

Trip posted and thanks to those who contributed with ideas and pictures (Allan).

Previous   1 2 3