Tracks near - Not far from - Warragul

Forum > 4WD Tracks & Destinations

Gday Guys,

Looking for some suggestions. I'm looking for some track ideas, anywhere inbetween Warragul to Melbourne (ish). Want something challenging but not insane. And if it has some incredible views thats a BONUS!
I am quite experinced but will most likely only have the one vehicle. Will be driving a GQ 4" Lift with 33s.

Tracks must be available all year round - Not seasonally closed.

Thanks guys. Keen to hear what you think.

()
25 Jul 2016

Hi there's heaps of tracks east of neerim sth, Latrobe river rd has tracks running of it, very popular trail bike area.

() wrote:

Hi there's heaps of tracks east of neerim sth, Latrobe river rd has tracks running of it, very popular trail bike area.

Thanks Gary. That would be ideal. Any tracks in particular that you have had any experience on/recommend?

()
25 Jul 2016

I just took any interesting looking track, I found it hard to find what tracks I was on has it's a bit of a rabbit warren of tracks ,I  went down some tracks on the right side of Latrobe river rd ,they where fairly flat and overgrown, went down one on the left of rd more open tracks with climbs . Noojee has some tracks , but its very slippery,clay tracks . Sorry can't be more helpful with the track names

() wrote:

I just took any interesting looking track, I found it hard to find what tracks I was on has it's a bit of a rabbit warren of tracks ,I  went down some tracks on the right side of Latrobe river rd ,they where fairly flat and overgrown, ......

No worries mate. Thanks heaps!