Pajero Bash Plates

Forum > For Sale - Accessories & Parts

Hi Guys

I make and sell bash plates to suit Gen 2,3 and 4 Pajero's in my workshop at home at a very reasonable price as a hobby and any money I make I spend on my car.

If anyone is interested let me know and I can give you more info.

Hopefully I will also have Triton developed in the next couple of weeks.

Michael

Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
10 Oct 2014

How About a 1996 Suzuki Vitara??

Sorry do not do the suzuki

Robert
Robert (Rigger64)
12 Oct 2014

Sorry do not do the suzuki

Thats cool thought thats what you would say but worth a try.

()
30 Nov 2015

Hi Michael, is this post still current. I have an NP diesel that could do with at least some front plates. What state are you in and what sort of price are they.

Cheers

Charles

() wrote:

Hi Michael, is this post still current. I have an NP diesel that could do with at least some front plates. What state are you in and what sort of price are they.

Cheers

Charles

Hi Charles

Yes I still make these plates.

I make the interecooler sump and Transmission guard to suit your vehicle.

I am in Kilsyth in Melbourne.

If you send me your suburb and postcode I can give you a delivered price or if you are in melbourne I can fit them for you.

Our facebook page is Boos Bash Plates if you would like to see some photos.

Regards

Michael

Hi Charles

Yes I still make these plates.

I make the interecooler sump and Transmission guard to suit your vehicle.

I am in Kilsyth in Melbourne.

If you send me your suburb and postcode I can give you......

Charles

I do not put a hole in the guard for the oil change because it would weaken the plate and act like a cheese grater.

Can I please have your suburb as well postage is normally free but need to confirm this.

Regards

Michael

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
30 Nov 2015

Michael, am very interested in purchasing bash plates for my partners NP (petrol), and wondering if you make a bash plate to protect the auto transmission on Gen 2's (NL GLS petrol auto)

Michael, am very interested in purchasing bash plates for my partners NP (petrol), and wondering if you make a bash plate to protect the auto transmission on Gen 2's (NL GLS petrol auto)

Hi There

I only make the front two guards to suit the Gen 2 pajero. There does not seem to be a great deal of demand for the Transmission guard for this vehicle.

REgards

Michael

Hi Guys

At Boos Bash plates we now make bash plates for the Toyota Hilux. Mitsubishi Triton ML,MN and MQ and the Pajero Sport

I am in the process of Developing the Landrover Discovery 3 guards and a fuel tank guard for the Mitsubishi Pajero.

We sell them at very reasonable prices and offer free fitting for people in Melbourne.

Please visit our Website www.boosbashplates.com.au or our face book page Boos bash plates.

I also fabricate one off guards if anyone is interested.

Michael