Previous   1 2
Dave
Dave (Stoops)
05 Jul 2016

The track would be rated as easy/ medium there are a couple of challenging sand dunes to get over but there are bypass tracks around them if you don't want to try and get up.

In a week off you could start rigt up the top in ......

Would be great to have you come along.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
05 Jul 2016

Thanks for that Alan, great video definitely makes me want to go. I think I will work out somewhere to leave the camper trailer maybe Pinaroo and go back and pick it up or not take it at all. Do you know what the northern section is like, I'......

Dave, 2 guys who were on our trip started further north and said it was 'pretty boring'. Havent done it myself but going on what they said, it is probably not worth it.

Johno
Johno (Jeep JK)
05 Jul 2016

I am only on my L plates and have done a few trips, I would be interested but just need to confirm how hard the trip is going to be cause we don't have a winch fitted 

Dave
Dave (Stoops)
05 Jul 2016

I am only on my L plates and have done a few trips, I would be interested but just need to confirm how hard the trip is going to be cause we don't have a winch fitted 

Trip will be easy/medium and a winch won't be required. 

Dave
Dave (Stoops)
05 Jul 2016

TRIP POSTED 

Would love to catch up with you guys on a trip. At the end of this trip we will be meeting up with Deb and Al in Bendigo for the Jeep show which is over the weekend of 30th to the 2nd. 

Until we know for sure we can come we will be an " interested"...but we so hope we can make it...need a good camping trip with mates!!!

Dave
Dave (Stoops)
05 Sep 2016

Ok we still have one spot open for this trip, so anyone interested get onto the trip page. I can open up another spot if needed as a family member that was coming has pulled out. 

Peter Morris (peter1)
07 Sep 2016

Hi Dave

Hopefully we will get a couple more for the trip. I am looking forward to it - trucks already packed!!!. With a bit of luck the weather should be on the improve by 24/9. Let me know if there's anything we need to discuss or if you want to exchange mob phone no at some stage.

Regards

Peter

Julius
Julius (Mishka)
11 Sep 2016

Some have taken camper trailers, but not too sure sure that I would. To give you and the others who are interested in doing this trip, I have added a video of our trip on April last year. BTW, we were the 1st cars through as it was the 1st day ......

Good stuff Allan, thanks for puting this video on i enjojed it. Havent seen you for yonks, have to catch up soon i hope. cheers

Previous   1 2