Kelvin (TREXGQ)
01 Jul 2016

Jase (Grenade)
01 Jul 2016

Killer vid & looks like an epic trip.

Allan
Allan (allanmac)
01 Jul 2016

Another nice video Kelvin. Some great tracks in the area and some can be 'character building' when wet. Looks like you guys were lucky to have so much fresh snow.

()
01 Jul 2016

@2.18 someone is playing Taylor Swift... oh dear.

If I ever fit a locker I'd love to go on one of these harder trips. Looks like you fellas had fun.

Edit, I just watched the rest of it, think I'll give it a miss till I get a twin locked cruiser or patrol.

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
01 Jul 2016

() wrote:

@2.18 someone is playing Taylor Swift... oh dear.

If I ever fit a locker I'd love to go on one of these harder trips. Looks like you fellas had fun.

Edit, I just watched the rest of it, think I'll give it a miss till I get a twin locked cruiser or patrol.

Haha... you are funny Mark! .... 

()
01 Jul 2016

Ha Ha you should see me doing kareoke........ wooooooooooooooo

Kelvin
Kelvin (TREXGQ)
01 Jul 2016

() wrote:

Ha Ha you should see me doing kareoke........ wooooooooooooooo

Haha, ok I know what to plan in my next Trip leader trip :) 

()
01 Jul 2016

Now your talkin boss...

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
02 Jul 2016

Nice vider, looks like a great trip, can't wait to get a few things done to the Disco so I can get out again...

Waiting for some superfex superior engineering radius and lower control arms to arrive, the bushes in my origional rear  arms are about to fall out and have soooo much slop it feels like the rear diff is about to depart the carsmiley

That is a great sounding rig Antony, I love it every time I hear it mate. Bit cold outthere for this old bloke. Looks like you all enjoyed it. Loved the vid Kelvin

Hoddz
Hoddz (Hoddz)
02 Jul 2016

Awesome vid! Thanks guys