Roothy podcast

Forum > General Discussion
Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
26 Jun 2016

Hi all, I have just listened to the latest podcast on 4x4earth, its a relaxed and down to earth chat between James, the owner of 4x4earth and Roothy about a few election issues and Roothy's entry into politics, well worth a listen.smiley

Listen to the whole thing and one of our members here gets a quick mention in regards to how crazy some of the vic laws areyes

http://4x4earth.com/podcasts/17-roothy-and-the-freedom-to-drive-our-tracks/ This is the Roothy podcast

()
27 Jun 2016

Sheesh, I had to have three goes to finish listening to that. It's very long.

He comes across as a bit of a yobbo but he actually has some great ideas, similar to ones we have already spoken about here, such as parks licence, cameras intalled in remote locations etc.

Matthew
Matthew (discomatt)
27 Jun 2016

whats wrong with being a bit of a yobbo? Have met him a couple of times and he is a typicle down to earth Aussie bloke and a really nice guy

It is a bit long, took me 2 sessions to get through it all

()
27 Jun 2016

I don't think the average down to earth Australian is in fact a yobbo. You don't need to be a yobbo to be a down to earth Aussie.

ALL the guys on my trips I would call down to earth Aussies, but not yobbo's, one come close though devil very close.

Regardless, he does have some great ideas.

Edit... none that you or I haven't raised before though.